Steven_101 is offline New Member

No Clue How To Diet

Hi there guys,

I want to lose alot of body fat and have started using Clen but really i am going to be honest, i have no idea how to diet properly.

For me basically i wake up have a protein shake go to cardio then come home for lunch i have a chicken noodle soup then work out again in the afternoon followed by another shake then come home and usually have something to do with chicken for dinner?

Is this right?
    Sometime i will only eat once at dinner or once at lunch?

Am i doing this right?

Thanks for the help

y100adics is offline Associate Member
    Look at the sticky at the top of the diet section on cutting ... you can get some good info there to start working on your diet .... then once you have it together ... post it with the macronutrients and someone will help you dial it in ... IMO, I would hold off on the clen until you get your diet right first.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven_101
    Hi there guys,

I want to lose alot of body fat and have started using Clen but really i am going to be honest, i have no idea how to diet properly.

For me basically i wake up have a protein shake go to cardio then come home for lunch i have a chicken noodle soup then work out again in the afternoon followed by another shake then come home and usually have something to do with chicken for dinner?

Is this right?
    Sometime i will only eat once at dinner or once at lunch?

Am i doing this right?

Thanks for the help
    no that is far from right.
    Check out the stickies in the diet section. Also check the "things to consider" FAQ in my sig, there is some diet info you wull find useful.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Well you obviously have a lot to learn but for starters....

Yuo want to eat a high protein diet consisting of lean meats such as chicken breasts/lean ground beef(97%)/steak/lean lunch meats, with healthy, complex carbs like plain oats (Not the flavored kind, too much sugar), yams and potatoes. Vegetabels have a lot of benefits too but I personally dont eat as much as I should honestly. I steam them and never over cook them, it can destroy their nutritional content I beleive. These are the kind of thigns you will want to eat for the majority of the time if you are lookin got get nto shape, lose bodyfat and be healthy in general.

I could go on but Ill let others add soem input, I am kinda tired.

Jakspro is offline Member
    I'd also lay off the clen till you get your diet in check. Without diet you wont see any added results using it. Good luck

Thread Information