Ok guys im making this post becuase i know alot of people are in the same boat as me so HOPEFULLY we can get some VET answers without sarcasm and jut straight answers with some optimism.

Im sitting here at 200 pounds 16% and like the rest done bulking and want to become as ABSOLUTELY SCHREDDED as I can DESPITE losing MODERATE AMOUNTS OF MUSCLE.

I will be taking Epistane in a few weeks to help keep muscle mass during all of this and im bridging it right now with superdrol at 20mg. Im taking Black Ice which is an ECA and currently on a 280 pro 120 carb 50 fat diet with all healthy food blah blah, but do you know what at this rate Ill be schredded by fall and SCREW IT I dont care if I lose muscle by may-june becuase the bottom line is we all want abs.

So here it is boys what the hell is the best way I can drop 20 pounds whileon these supps which WILL HELP PRESERVE muscle. Should I go CKD and refeed every few days, starve myself at arond 1,200 cals of mostly protein 30g efa and 40 g carb pwo or what. I would like serious answers considering my goals considering that is hard on this board and all board if you dont have a picture of yourself since nobndy seems to respond when you dont have a picture.

I WILL be doing Vince Gironda's 8x8 program as I feel it will help shock my muscles for 4 weeks and ultimately aid me in losing the fat

I WILL be doing am cardio for 40 minutes

I WILL be doing 20-30 PWO cardio

I WILL be avoiding all alcohol

I WILL succeed but I need your help to keep me on the right track and actually set up the tracks.

I WILL get abs by this summer since I have fat kid syndrome and have never had them.

Since everybody and there mother says diet is the most important key, lay it out for me..please...all im asking is for some help. Rather than some snide answers of youll lose the muscle....REMEMBER I DO NOT CARE....serious logical non-smart ass answers becuase I KNOW there are probally a good dozen who are in the same boat as me.

SOME PROPOSED DIETS I HAVE COME UP WITH...Review?

Meal 1 - 8 whites 2 whole eggs veggies

Meal 2 - 1 can of tuna 5 fish 5 flax veggies

Meal 3 - 8 whites 2 whole eggs veggies

Meal 4 - 6 oz turkey 5 fish 5 flax veggies

Meal 5 - 2 scoops cytogainer 1 scoop On whey

Meal 6 - 1 can of tuna 5 fish 5 flax

Protein 200ish
Carbs 40ish
Fat 50ish

This diet everyday except thursday, monday when on those days carbs will be 60% with protein being the rest. I believe this might be CKD or very close to it.

Meal 1 - 6 whole eggs, veggies

Meal 2 - 6 whole eggs, veggies

Meal 3 - 6 whole eggs, veggies

Meal 4 - 1 can of tuna 10 fish 10 flax

Meal 5 - 2 scoops on whey

Meal 6 - 1 can of tuna 10 fish 10 flax

If anybody has anythign they used pre-summer they worked, whether it be diet, workout, supps, POST HERE.