TheOnlyVenom is offline New Member

Advice on some weight lose

When I was 18 I was 6'2" and weighed in at 315lbs. I took the time and effort to diet and excersize and lost 70 pounds and got down to 245 (and had planned on losing more). I did some research and got some Clen that I took to help it along and it seemed to work out great. Well I got side tracked and here I am wei***ng in at about 265. I just got my diet in check and my body used to it again. Have been going to the gym and doing cardio at least 3 times a week. I was wondering if DNP was a good solution to get the weight off a little faster. Or should I stick to a Clen/T3 cycle. Any help is great. Thanks

SHAGGY is offline Member
    DNP is a risky way of losingfat and it is unnecassry in your case, even the Clen and T3 are not necessary, you have lost the weight before, simply do it again.
    You can do it if you put your mind to it, you even have before in the past so you know you can.

Just stikc around on the board an read alot about Diet and training, don't be afraid to ask any advice from anyone on this board, this is what the board is for.

SHAGGY

Stock is offline Member
    Diet and cardio, IMO. without that, you will balloon up again like you did after the Clen . You should be doing 4-5 days of cardio for at least 45min. IMO, stick with the clen since you already know how your body responds to it. Also IMO, DNP isnt necessary in your case.

I didn't gain the weight back because I got off of the Clen . In fact I gained it back maybe 8 months after I was off of Clen. I simply stopped going to the gym and dieting. There seemed to be a sticking point when I was losing weight which is when I got discouraged and stopped going. So I was curious if these supplements would help the progress because im afraid of that sticking point again. Thanks

Stock is offline Member
    "I simply stopped going to the gym and dieting." That was the point I was trying to make. Its a lifestyle, not a fad for the moment to stay in shape. Get good at the lifestyle, then add extras if you need to. The reason I say this is that these are not supplements, these are strong chemicals that can mess you up if you are not careful.

Well my point was I stopped going because I was at such a sticking point. I literally did not see a change in my weight in almost a month. It was very discouraging to say the least, but I do understand what you are saying. In your opinion do you think it would be an okay idea to stay on the Clen /T3 cycle (since I already have them) just to aid my weight loss along? I was planning on doing an 8 week cycle. Thanks

EDIT: I call them "supplements" so my roommates don't freak out about them. Touchy people to the max.

Bump

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out the diet forum.

Good luck,

Thread Information