LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

All Liquid Diet?

Okay, I think I'm going to use myself as an experiment... Alright well I was looking in my cupboard and found an old container of Russian Bear 5000... It's basically 4 lbs., 5 coops a serving (so it'll last me 3-4 days) and besides have "tons" of nutritional stuff in it it has 2600 calories in just water, and 5000 in milk (a gallon)... Now i was thinking of taking this with low fat milk (which would probably net it in the 4000 calorie range) and just drink it throughout the day... Actually a gallon of milk a day is a shitload so I'd probably mix 50% milk 50% water and drink it throughout the day like I said... Now I wouldn't do this forever just enough for a serving of a container... Whatre you're thoughts on this? I've never really heard of anyone doing it soit's either incredibly stupid or not done "often".. lol I'd like to feedback!

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Actually with more consideration it's pretty stupid... 40 bucks a week on this stuff ain't happenin'... I'll do some experimentation of some sort with it tho... sorry for lookin like an idiot!

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like a bad diet, but I am pretty sure you can survive on milk, blended bananas, whey/soy protein, eggs, and meal replacement shakes... Although I dont know how fun an all liquid diet would be, it would get boring after a while. Some doctors will put patients on that if they are obese. I think you should pop a good quality multivit/multimineral, with some flax oil/fish oil suppliments just to be safe...

Slaiv is offline Banned
    when i first started doin this whole protein shake diet thing to bulk up and everything, thats all i ate and drank, was water and nothing but protein shakes (3-4 a day)

i did it for a whopping 1month and a half!!

i gained 18lbs!! BUT!!! .... i didnt work out the way i should have

most of it was fat and, but also my mass did get bigger

i went from 178lbs to 196lbs!! nothing but freakin shakes everyday for 6 weeks straight !!

any sides?! umm.... other than getting really thick and getting my BF% increased :'( i got some pimples in my back, i guess from all the excess protien that wasnt being used....

when i stopped and started going back to chewable food, my mouth would get tired soooo fast after a couple of bites of eating whatever!! crazy huh ?!

but yea... it does work and u will get bigger!! but work out like an ANIMAL !!! bc that is alot of freakin calories and carbs and protein and alot of stuff that your not using properly to make u look good instead just hurts your physique

btw i did this last year in October to November....

ppl thought i was crazy for living off of nothing but shakes :-P

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Actually with more consideration it's pretty stupid... 40 bucks a week on this stuff ain't happenin'... I'll do some experimentation of some sort with it tho... sorry for lookin like an idiot!
    LOL....
    and on a side note 40$ a week on food is extreamly cheap...

Slaiv is offline Banned
    hey go to GNC for the BOLO special, thats what i did, i would spend $60 total in 2 of those big mega protein jugs (3gallons i think?) and it would last me 2 weeks and it wasnt bad

Thread Information