Thread: diet

Slimnaz is offline New Member

Question diet

I have been getting in shape for a few weeks know MY height is 6'5 my weight is 326 I have 38% body fat I was told I need to get down to twenty percent to consider gear. what type of diet should I go on at this time I am only eating dinner breakfast and lunch fruits only. is this true that I have to get down to 20 percent body fat. That would mean I would weight about 228 and being 6'5 I would be to skinny I mean snoop doggy dogg skinny! I dont wanna be skinny again. a little advice would help thanks

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimnaz
    I have been getting in shape for a few weeks know MY height is 6'5 my weight is 326 I have 38% body fat I was told I need to get down to twenty percent to consider gear. what type of diet should I go on at this time I am only eating dinner breakfast and lunch fruits only. is this true that I have to get down to 20 percent body fat. That would mean I would weight about 228 and being 6'5 I would be to skinny I mean snoop doggy dogg skinny! I dont wanna be skinny again. a little advice would help thanks
    Id rather be skinny than fat, lol. I think that 20% is too high for using anabolics, imo. The more fat you have, the higher risk you are for health issues. Id say 15% or less is ideal. In addition, Id train for at least a couple of years and stay dedicated before even considering anabolics. Check out the diet stickies in this forum. You should be eating 6 meals a day in addition to cardio to keep you matabolism running fast. Good luck.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Id rather be skinny than fat, lol. I think that 20% is too high for using anabolics, imo. The more fat you have, the higher risk you are for health issues. Id say 15% or less is ideal. In addition, Id train for at least a couple of years and stay dedicated before even considering anabolics. Check out the diet stickies in this forum. You should be eating 6 meals a day in addition to cardio to keep you matabolism running fast. Good luck.
    good post... worry about your health first... diet and train right ... you can do it ...

keep us posted man..

Slimnaz is offline New Member

Thanks

You have a point, when I was skinny I didnt tire so easy, but when I drop this weight, I aint tryin to stay a toothpick, I didnt like taking my shirt off and seeing my rib cage! the ladies dont like it either! lol

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    slim, don't consider gear just at a bf%. i would much rather someone use gear who knows everything they can about it and be 20%bf than someone who is ripped at 6% and knows nothing. lose some fat and learn at the same time. you should know your shit in and out before using anabolics.

use this site and the good people on it.

Thread Information