Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jakt is offline Associate Member

pure vitargo pwo,then half hr later whey?

i just started doing this..... no more dex and whey for me... and dam i made some good shakes w/ it, now my shakes are no where near as good...

so what do you guys think about vitargo?

(i do like 60-70 grams vitargo and maybe some creatine ethyl easter) then my whey half hr later...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont really understand the point of this. So instead of taking your carbs and protein together like you did with dex and whey now you are doing carbs first than protein 30min later?

I dont understand the reasoning. This is just like taking dextrose alone then waiting half an hour and having your whey.

exactly, don't muscles need carbs first? the the protien a little later? it kinda makes sense, i've been doing some research and seeing if anyone hear has read or thinks the same..

or do i take it together? i mean either way i don't think i will be able to tell.... but scientifically which makes more sense?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    vitargo first then whey 30 minutes later

Jakspro is offline Member
    Fill the gaps in your logic for me. Do you eat your carbs first in the morning then wait to eat your protein? I understand that Vitargo has WMS and it 'supposedly' bypasses the stomach to the intestines for quicker insulin spike, which in that case you would want protein getting ready for digestion, correct? I have to be missing something... Your thoughts?

well unlike other times u eat carbs and pro, muscles are straving for the carbs at this time first, not the pro, at the end i think its all the same, i mean i have always progressed slowly, so i will know if this actually makes a diff

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    try it and see if it works. doesn't make much sense to me, but if it produces results that's all that matters.

Perforator is offline Junior Member
    I have been under the impression that ingesting carbs and protein for PWO was....
    1. The carbs produced an insulin spike.
    2. This spike caused the muscle to pull in the carbs and protein to start repairing the damage.

Thread Information