MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Diet HELP!!!! Trying to plan out what I can eat!!

I just got back from the gym and I did 30 mins of lifting first and then 15 mins of cardio............(first day back I took it very easy)

All I had today is 1 pill of H-Drol and 1 stimerex ES(original form) pill and I had 2 eggs and 3 small pieces of low fat sausage......

What else should I eat later on today??? Should I just have a protein shake and fruit later on, or maybe a whole wheat wrap with chicken and lettuce and very light mayo?? Or maybe a turkey sandwhich with mustard??? Also can I eat chicken cutlets?????

Starting tomorrow, what should be my plan for eating and lifting and cardio??

Remember I am just starting up again after about a year of no working out or lifting........

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You worked out, did cardio and only ate 2 eggs and sausage? Say goodbye to any muscle gain. In fact, say goodbye to any muscle you currently have. Your only going to get weaker with time doing that.

Find at the diet section here and spend a few weeks reading it. Good luck.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Try the fact that I am going to burn fat first. Im 6'3 250, I got plenty of mass to put muscle on, right now im trying to LOSE weight and try to cut up, but thats far off..........

Ok let me give you more info,
    I am 24 years old, 6'3 250 and stopped working out for a year, really fell off, gained about 30 pounds, I dont look fat or chubby, look somewhat husky. By not eating fast food and and illeminating late night eating (2am) and now I drastically changed my diet to better foods and in lower amounts im thinking i will burning fat alot more...
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 10-06-2007 at 03:54 PM.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    dude u just posted this exact same thread in the workout forum take everyones advice research the stickies and use the search function piece togather a diet and workout regimine and then post that up for critique

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You need to pay attention to keeping your muscle because it is the key to a fast metabolism. If you start losing your muscle, your metabolism slows down and it becomes even harder to lose fat.

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Thread Information