moush is offline Senior Member

For the first time!!! CHEAT DAY...not meal

For the first time in over one year of staying clean (with exceptions to a few -countable times, where I had cheat meals), I am going to be having a CHEAT DAY on sunday!!!! Im excited but at the same time scared...if that makes sense. I can have whatever I want, whenever but the thing is im so used to staying clean that im afraid to ruin my diet, although I know that its good to throw one in to rev up the metabolism and get things going again since the body has to work harder to meatbolize those types of foods.

Im definitely going to have pizza, mexican food, ice cream and cookies...other than that im not really missing on much and to be honest im not even missing those much either but I know I should do this especially since its my bulk.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well have fun

enjoy lol
    Last edited by mark_newcastle; 05-29-2018 at 12:46 PM.

thanks bros...any of you guys done this before btw? how did you feel the day of? the day after?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    thanks bros...any of you guys done this before btw? how did you feel the day of? the day after?
    I am like you and go extended periods of time without cheating, and to be honest with you I don't feel that great the day after, but I also don't feel that bad. Enjoy it man, you deserve it!!

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    After a REALLY liberating cheat day I'm really strong and very vascular.And now I'm hungary

hey dedicated thats awesome...hope I feel that way too!

the days is here finally! So far Ive had cereal, 1 cookie, a cheese pizza thing (its a middle eastern thing)...

for lunch going to Fridays, and dinner - all you can eat sushi!!!! oh yea most importantly Ben and Jerrys Oatmeal Cookie chunck Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    the days is here finally! So far Ive had cereal, 1 cookie, a cheese pizza thing (its a middle eastern thing)...

for lunch going to Fridays, and dinner - all you can eat sushi!!!! oh yea most importantly Ben and Jerrys Oatmeal Cookie chunck Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!
    Nice!!!!!!

i gotta say though after all that i felt like crap - i felt fat as a mofo, felt like i was holding lots of water, and just didnt feel comfortable at all. No more of those, ill just be doing cheat meals instead

Thread Information