I used to weight 306lbs. and then I decided to lose it all and I ended up losing it all. I lost 151 lbs. and i currently weight 155 and im about 6' ft tall so im pretty lean. I had lots excess skin on my stomach from the massive weight loss so I ended up getting a tummy tuck last year to get rid of all that shit. Now I look amazing and Im havent eatin any junk food for the last 4 years. I always stay on my very strict diet and I work out 6-7 times a week and I usually burn 800-1000 calories when i do cardio. Im addicted too it!!!

Anyways, I lost it all then decided to get the surgery. So about 3-4 months before my surgery I was working out twice a day. Doing my cardio in the early morning around 5 am everyday and then right after school at 12 am I would go back and do weights. And I mean i did this straight for 120 days and prolly only missed 3 days to the most. So I was trying to put on some muscle before the surgery because I knew I would be out of commission for about 6-8 weeks without doing anything and I would really lose more weight.

Im only 19 and I weigh 155lbs. Now I wanna gain some lean muscle without any fat. But I am to afraid to start eating more to gain because im afraid im gonna gain some fat even though Im working out. (i dunno I guess its a mental thing you have after being overweight).

1) So what is a good diet for me to put on some lean muscle without worrying about putting on any fat?

2) How about supplements are there any of those that can help me put some muscle on?

3) And what about cardio wise, would I have to stop burning such a high number of calories in order to put on some weight?

Please Help Me Out!!!