Thread: How is my diet?

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member

How is my diet?

First off I am 23, 185lbs, 2 weeks into a test e only cycle. 500mg each week. Not sure on my BF % but I could use a little less flab around the waist. Everything else is cut.

Breakfast- oatmeal plain, with equal
    brunch- muscle milk
    lunch (at work)- brown rice, grilled chicken, egg whites all mixed together
    pre-workout- muscle milk
    dinner- this stays open for the most part. If its on the table I will eat it for the most part. Usually steak/potatoes, chicken green beans, potatoes ect. If I have to make something it will be salad and tuna or something like that.

Fire away...I'm sure this is terrible.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    haha lol it is pretty bad but what are the mutricals

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

Any suggestions? Multricals? I am a rookie. Trying to get away from the fast food and junk diet.

Do I need to add something? Take away something?

I know I need to add some fruits in there somewhere. Sometimes the brunch muscle milk doesn't make it in the routine. I work stupid hours so I don't always have time.

Garnelek is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15 guy View Post
    First off I am 23, 185lbs, 2 weeks into a test e only cycle. 500mg each week. Not sure on my BF % but I could use a little less flab around the waist. Everything else is cut.

Breakfast- oatmeal plain, with equal
    brunch- muscle milk
    lunch (at work)- brown rice, grilled chicken, egg whites all mixed together
    pre-workout- muscle milk
    dinner- this stays open for the most part. If its on the table I will eat it for the most part. Usually steak/potatoes, chicken green beans, potatoes ect. If I have to make something it will be salad and tuna or something like that.

U need to eat a lot better since ur using test!Do u eat atleast 280gr Protein?Do u eat 300-400 crbs?Do u eat atlest 3500 cals?
    Go to the diet section and see Milos Sarchev's vids!they are great!
    By the way how can u eat that lunch???

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    Sry hun that sounds healthy to me....Theres a lot of protein in all that and good carbs... You can only do what your life has time for...It aint perfect but If that works for you keep it up!!!! Just drink that preworkout shake AFTER you workout... The half hour after you workout is very important!!! Your Doing Good!!!! GOOD LUCK

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15 guy View Post

Breakfast- 1 cup oats, with equal ( 6egg white )
    brunch- tuna... mustard to take taste away.... ( 2 potatoes..)
    lunch (at work)- brown rice, grilled chicken, egg whites all mixed together ( interesting )
    pre-workout- solid whey isolate .... and flax here.... no muscle milk.....
    post work out- 80g carbs, and 40g whey isolate .... in one shake...
    Before bed...... - cottage cheese...... 1 or 2 cups....

there you go i re did it for ya...

The lunch thing was recommended by a local personal trainer. Not sure why but thats what he recommended.

I need to pick-up a book so I can count calories and everything.

I know some guys that eat absolute crap all day long and they are shredded. Pisses me off. I was a fat ass little kid so I know I could get fat again.

I was 175 until I started the test. I gained 10lbs like it was nothing. Seems to have tappered off alittle but I'm sure I will start gaining more again.

How do you guys eat cottage cheese? It is disgusting. What sucks it right now I don't have the cash to stock up on everything I need. I also don't know how you guys can eat so many eggs and tuna. I like them both BUT I can't eat a lot of it without feeling sick.

Blog Entries
    its the things you have to suffer through .... thats why every one doesnt look the same .... its the ones with dedication tht will prevail...

I think I am going to stop using the muscle milk. It has a shitload of fat and calories. I won't lie I went in 5 min till they closed and grabbed it. I normally use a different brand but they were out.

This muscle milk has 640 calories if I use it with milk. That is pretty high.

Thread Information