Thread: beginner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mdnj5507 is offline New Member

beginner

Hi i am a beginner and know nothing about working out and how to diet. I usede to weigh 180 lbs but i got a gf and lost control i now am 18 5'7" and weigh 210. I am looking to make a major change and am looking for all the help i can get. If you could help me set up a diet plan and workout plan that would be great. I want to lose weight and cut. As of right now i started waking up 5 am to run before school for an hour. Is this too long? I really dont know what else to say because i really am a beginner so your help would be greatly appreciated. If you could help I wouldnt be wasting ur time I really am motivated and ready to make changes. I also am going to be starting to take Clenbuterol . I dont know how much claories i should have per day etc. PLEASEE HELPP THANK YOU

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    welcome u have come to the right place be sure to read the rules

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Welcome aboard

First thing you need to do is get your diet and exercise routine in place before you start thinking about any AAS. This forum has some great diet samples and can answer just about any question you may have. But I would wait at least a year after you have started your diet and exercise before you use anything like Clen . Thats just me though.

Good luck and keep asking questions, the more you know about all of this the better.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    See those stickies at the top of the page?

Check the the sample how to cut diet.

make one like it, according to your needs/likes.

post it up, and people will critique it

welcome!

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    Dude just read, read and read again whatever you find about nutrition, working out, eating, etc. It's hard to explain with a few words. Good luck.

Salient is offline Junior Member
    Up at 5am running for an hour every morning before school.. sounds like you are very set and dedicated to get in shape! Read the stickies and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for. Try to create a diet and workout routine from what you read on here and than post it up so people can help you finalize it. Good luck.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Its great that you have clearly defined goals. Running is excellent but dont leave out the weights. The combination of cardio and resistance will really help.
    You should also vary your running. An hour per day is alot on the body.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditch the succubus gf! Just playing man. I know how it is, I get a little bit lazy when im in a reltionship too. Everyone is right, read that sticky thread at the top of this page titled "How to Cut diet." It's money.

Thread Information