sager85 is offline Junior Member

Hard time reaching 3000 cal

So been running 600mg EQ/ week, Test E 500mg/week, and winny 50mg everyday. I have a very clean diet for most part, but cant seem to exceed 2500cal in a day. i'm sitting at 50,30,20 or roughy around that some days may vary.. I'am trying to cut down some bf but nothing my job and workout and diet cannot do right? If i dont exceed 2500 a day will I not reach my goals while on cycle?? Bulk/cut?? Thanx

Michael Scott is offline Associate Member
    Peanut butter and mixed nuts taste great, are clean, calorie dense, and very unfilling. You could easily eat 500 calories of nuts without even noticing. One well slathered Pb&J sandwich should give you 600+ calories.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    So your running a cycle but cant even eat over 3000 cals?

sager85 is offline Junior Member
    Well I was b4 i started easily but now I just not the hungary. But thats a good idea with nuts. thanx

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sager85 View Post
    So been running 600mg EQ/ week, Test E 500mg/week, and winny 50mg everyday. I have a very clean diet for most part, but cant seem to exceed 2500cal in a day. i'm sitting at 50,30,20 or roughy around that some days may vary.. I'am trying to cut down some bf but nothing my job and workout and diet cannot do right? If i dont exceed 2500 a day will I not reach my goals while on cycle?? Bulk/cut?? Thanx
    I think you've confused the issue a bit.

Decide whether you're 'bulking' or cutting.

Next, calculate your food requirements based on your lean body mass and daily activity v.s. your goals.

2500kcals/3000kcals... neither is a relevant number unless directly related to your muscle mass, activities, and goals.

Get to calculating.

-CNS

Thread Information