Thread: Creatine

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member

Creatine

My stats are 135 6'1 and im Really am a hard gainer.i eat 3000 good calories and im making gains just slowly.. I know people hate to hear Hard Gainer and our going to ask me to post my diet..but i've done that to many time's and my diet is good....

I was thinking about trying muscle techs-cell tech during my lifting....... any opinions on is this would help me and give me a little more size with adding this into my diet.. I know wery little about creatine and from the research ive done i guess it really makes you gain alot of water weight.. i already looking bloated at the end of my day from eating so much...i need an outside opinion

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Creatine will help provided you have a good weight lifting regime. Dont worry about water weight gain. The muscle is 80 % water, the increase of water influx into muscle cells is one of the mechanisms believed to cause increase protein synthesis in muscle cells.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjpatrick1987 View Post
    my diet changes from time to time due to a full schedule..

Breakfast options
    -english muffin with all natural Pb/8oz milk/16oz oj
    - 1 serv. Wheaties/ 8oz milk/16oz oj
    - 3 scrambled eggs/White toast/8oz milk (When i Got time)

Lunch Options (this is still unhealthy but this is when i really get my calories)
    -Feticini Alfero/yogurt/granola/8oz milk
    -Mac N Cheese/Noodle cup/yogurt/granola
    -4oz chicken/yogurt/1 serving of almonds/granola
    -Raviolli/noodle cup/yogurt/granola

Dinner options
    -Fish, beef, chicken, pasta
    Side dishes
    -corn,mashed taters,brown rice,noodle cup
    -8oz milk

Snacks inbetween meals
    -peanut butter power bar, granola,yogurt,ice cream,peanut butter celery,banana, raw brocoli, maybe a little cheat here and there since im not exactly worried bout putting on the wrong pounds because of me being such a hard gainer....I was a distance runner from about 10 through 18 and someone told me being so young and running distance effected my metabolism by speeding it up
    Hate to call you out bro.

tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member
    Ok wyvern stop your hazing Key words hear.. Im not a body builder! im looking to put on a few pounds and stay in shape while doing it...the only things i even see wrong with my meal plans is the raviolli, mac n cheese and noodle cup and mayb MAYB 3 slices of white toast a week... which i stated in the bottom that i cheat every now and then because "im not worried about putting on the wrong pounds" those are bad carbs and im aware of that but My metabolism kicks that shat to the curb.....And my pasta's are all whole wheat....I never included my Whey shakes ,fish oil, and i also Drink Ensure Plus... my diet is fine bro... do not ruin this thread this thread is not for that topic...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    go to the supplement forum and do a search. in here we talk about diet, and if you want to talk about that diet we can.

hondarider38 is offline Junior Member
    Try weight gainner. Serious mass by optimum nutrtion has got a ass load of calories great for gaining weight.

Thread Information