FATBOYINTEXAS is offline New Member

Best Way To Drop Pounds??

hello everyone new too the site needed some help losing weight am 25yr old 270 pound and body fat no clue...but i know am over weight BAD and want to change real BAD.my question's are i have a treadmill and weight bench i have been working out but i need a good diet.i hear from friends that i need to have only 2000 cal per day..and lots of cardio which am fine in doing i guess what i really need to know is what to EAT HOW MUCH TO EAT, WHAT TIME TO EAT AND CARDIO ONLY OR LIFT WEIGHTS TOO?any advise will really help i really want to lose weight tired of being FAT

mike954 is offline Member
    check this out
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...68#post3898468

ok man what i would do is start taking in 5 or 6 small meals aday low calories low carbs high protien do about 30 min at least of cardio aday and lifting helps burn fat so i would start lifting but cardio is key i have lost almost 90 lbs of fat and i went from 35 % body fat to 16 % in 1 year so just have to get your mind set stay off the scale and dont get mad and stop if you dont see results right away it takes time but befor you know it if you keep to it you'll see a change and if you have any questions hit me up i dont mind helping you from what i have lurned

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Cardio Cardio and more Cardio

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Calculate your daily resting calorie expenditure using Harris Benedict Equation and eat 500 calories less. Do 45-60 mins cardio AM on empty stomach. Eat enough protein and keep carbs to a minimum. Maybe have a 50/25/25 pro/carb/fat macro.

Thread Information