chrisx42 is offline New Member

Looking for some direction

whats up folks..forum noob here

Ive decided that i dont want be lazy and look the way i do. Im 25 years old and i have been in a relationship for the past 3 years..all i do is work..eat , **** and sleep. Im 5'5 165lb. When i was 19 i was at 135lb i took a cycle of deca and test and got up to a healthy and lean 150. Now im just fat at 165. Ive beed doing some research over the past few days and i keep coming back to this site..It seem like alot of people on here know what they are talking about and give out good advice...So this is where im going ask for some help.

I would like to set a goal of getting back down to about 155 and then just trying to get lean. I eat way to much carbs..I eat before i go to bed and i havent been doing any exercise...im looking for a diet/supplement plan to follow along with the 1 hr of morning cardio that i will be doing. i know what im trying to accomplish is tough but when i stick to something i finish it.

If any one can lead me in the right direction or help me put together a diet plan it would be very much appreciated.

Below is some info on my body type that i put together with one of those calculators..not sure how accurate since i measured with a construction tape measure if anyone needs any more ispecifics about me please ask

Height : 5'4"
    Weight 163-165
    Body Fat :21.3%
    LeanBodyWT: 127.6%

My email is [email protected]

Thanks again, i will be visiting the thread frequently for replies and questions

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    bro welcome, check out the diet section here lots of good ones

chrisx42 is offline New Member
    Thank you...where can find a cutting diet on this forum for my body type... also, what supplements should i take with this plan?..my work out plan will consist of 45 min of cardio every morning with the some abdominal workouts mixed in every other day..is this a good way to start or should i be doing otherwise?

Thread Information