Thread: diet help

little hulk is offline New Member

diet help

i want to get my diet straight before i try my first cycle. i eat a lot but have been told i eat crap. can anybody help with a huge bulk diet. i'm 25yr. old, 160lbs, and 6'tall. i don't have shit for fat. less that 8%bf. i'm completely stupid when it comes to bulking and thats what i need to do. i'm small but cut and in pretty good shape. and work out here and there. i'm joining a gym in the next few days so i can start working out more even though being a mechanic is a workout by itself. somebody please help with a bulking diet so i don't have to waste a good cycle for nothing. thanks for your help.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Workout and diet for a while before you begin any cycle of AAS. Only working out here and there and eating junk is bad news for good mass gain; and I'm glad you see that. I wish more people would. Check out the stickies at the top of the diet forum. There is a sample "huge bulk diet" as you put it, included in there. Come up with a diet from the info you find in the stickies; based on BMI, etc., that you think will work for you and your goals. Good luck.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    natural gains would be your best bet at this time. you are in the right place. look in the workout section of this forum for some training schedules, and then browse for bulking diets. i know i even posted one up a while ago. don't start gear, it isn't a cure all, and yes the stuff does work, but only when timed and used, correctly.

little hulk is offline New Member
    thanks guys... this site is great and all of u guys are very helpful with everything. i'm glad as **** i joined on here before i started anything. i would have figured a lot of guys would be like oh just do a cycle. i know its wrong and i'm glad u guys are telling me the same. u guys are saving me money and time. thanks again

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    absolutely. seriously, diet is probably 80% of the game. 10% rest. 10% training. then you basically trade a few of those training and resting percentages out when you use gear. so concentrate on the big parts. eat big and sleep big...if that makes sense. and lift hard too

Thread Information