age 37
    Height 5"4
    Weight 131 in the am 136 at night
    BodyFat % 10-11
    Training experience 7 years
    Train Sunday-Wednesday.
    Diet experience Been on solid diet for 2 yrs
    Goals to get stronger and stay as lean as possible
    With that said here is my diet split over six meals carbs first four and protein all six. Protein about 180 grams and carbs about 180.

Meal 1 5 am 7 egg whites 1 yolk, Ezekiel muffin ,Glass of oj.
    Meal 2 8 am 7 egg whites 1 yolk, Ezekiel Bread for French toast 1 and 1/2 piece. Sugar free syrup.
    Meal 3 11am Chicken Breast 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.
    Meal 4 2 pm Chicken Breast 2 Red potatoes.
    Meal 5 5 pm Chicken Breast Salad, 1 cup Broccoli Fat Free Dressing.
    Meal 6 8 pm Muscle milk before bed. 1 serving.
    I have manipulated these carbs and protein over the last year from month to month. lowering some months and raising some months to keep my metabolism off balance but never exceeding 200 protein and 200 carbs. Red meat i sub out with dinner meal 5 twice per week. When i started this diet i weighed 167 and was obviously a bit stronger. so it would be nice to try and inch along back to a weight of about 150 and stay as lean as possible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Ok so here are my stats and goals.
    age 37
    Height 5"4
    Weight 131 in the am 136 at night
    BodyFat % 10-11
    Training experience 7 years
    Train Sunday-Wednesday.
    Diet experience Been on solid diet for 2 yrs
    Goals to get stronger and stay as lean as possible
    With that said here is my diet split over six meals carbs first four and protein all six. Protein about 180 grams and carbs about 180.

Meal 1 5 am 7 egg whites 1 yolk, Ezekiel muffin ,Glass of oj. Switch to Oatsmeal
    Meal 2 8 am 7 egg whites 1 yolk, Ezekiel Bread for French toast 1 and 1/2 piece. Sugar free syrup. Switch to Oatmeal
    Meal 3 11am Chicken Breast 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.
    Meal 4 2 pm Chicken Breast 2 Red potatoes.
    Meal 5 5 pm Chicken Breast Salad, 1 cup Broccoli Fat Free Dressing. Add some EFA, I.e. Flax or Olive oil
    Meal 6 8 pm Muscle milk before bed. 1 serving. Use some Casein protein, Cottage cheese or 4 egg whites and the shake.
    I have manipulated these carbs and protein over the last year from month to month. lowering some months and raising some months to keep my metabolism off balance but never exceeding 200 protein and 200 carbs. Red meat i sub out with dinner meal 5 twice per week. When i started this diet i weighed 167 and was obviously a bit stronger. so it would be nice to try and inch along back to a weight of about 150 and stay as lean as possible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!
    Read the bold bro. Oatmeal is way superior to Ezekiel bread, slower burning carbs, less bloat, steadier energy supply than most other carbs sources. And low insulin spike.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks Bro, So my diet doesn't look to far off? Those are some pretty easy fixes! Does it look as if my goals are obtainable. I have to admit it has been frustrating in the gym continuing to have to lower the amount off weight lifted. Though the comments from other people in the gym have been nice. Seems like almost every day somebody is asking me what the hell i am doing to look that good or different.

Just for the record. I am not a vegetarian. I just wanted some diet advice. I am doing pretty good! I am just always looking for a way to do better. Thank you

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    could you provide total cals, pro, carbs and fat. thanks

I dont count cals. Just protein and catbs as stated above. Thanks in advance

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I dont count cals. Just protein and catbs as stated above. Thanks in advance
    if you know the count on pro/carb/fat then that would be sufficient

Thread Information