KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

Oatmeal and Blueberry

First off, I started eating oatmeal in small increments of like 2 cups a day. I recently started eating 10 cups of oatmeal a day! It has been amazing! My stregnth has increased, im getting more ripped, and my bathroom visits have been pleasureable. 10 cups a day is giving me 50 grams of protein, and 20 grams of insoluble and 20 of soluble fiber! Im feeling and looking more healthy every day!

Where do you guys get your blueberries at? WHy are they so freaking expensive? I get them for all the health benefits, but the cheapest place I can find them is Wal-mart for 8 dollars for 14 oz! It is crazy!

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames23 View Post
    First off, I started eating oatmeal in small increments of like 2 cups a day. I recently started eating 10 cups of oatmeal a day! It has been amazing! My stregnth has increased, im getting more ripped, and my bathroom visits have been pleasureable. 10 cups a day is giving me 50 grams of protein, and 20 grams of insoluble and 20 of soluble fiber! Im feeling and looking more healthy every day!

Where do you guys get your blueberries at? WHy are they so freaking expensive? I get them for all the health benefits, but the cheapest place I can find them is Wal-mart for 8 dollars for 14 oz! It is crazy!
    moderation is always key. you shouldnt overload on one thing. just imo. i think 2 cups a day should be your max. get your carbs and other macros from other foods.

cant help you on the blueberries.. walmart will be as cheap as you get besides growing them yourself.

KingJames23 is offline Associate Member
    Yea i know what you are saying. It's all dry oats as well, I just started experimenting with it and the results have been awesome. Im going through a container every week now and benefiting from all the fiber and phytochemicals Oats offer. Ive been bulking, once I start cutting i will cut back, but i would reccomend this to anyone who wants to bigger and stronger.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I buy a bag of frozen blueberries for cheap at Sams or Gordon Foods. Not sure if that messes up the antioxidants but the taste is still there! Just put a handful in the cooked oatmeal and let rest for a couple minutes to defrost.

I agree with the above, that's a lot of oats! But...if you're seeing great gains AND getting more ripped I'm not going to tell you to change what you're doing. Do what works for you.

Thread Information