Thread: Cutting Help

thebeast71 is offline Junior Member

Cutting Help

i wanna start a cycle but i need to lose some BF. here are my stats.

height 6'1
    weight 260
    bf% around 16-20%
    diet summary/# meals per day: Advise/Help
    years lifting / workout split: 9 years, 4or 5 days a week
    cycle experience: none
    pct/estrogen control knowledge: N/A
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...): loser BF%, size, tone, without losing strength.

a good diet is what im looking for.
    Tuna/chicken/fruit is fine. my BIGGEST problem is that i HATE Veggies, everytime i try and force my self to eat some i damn near puke...****in sucks. as for a protien drink i plan on geting "100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD". i really wanna lose some of this unwanted BF.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeast71 View Post
    i wanna start a cycle but i need to lose some BF. here are my stats.

height 6'1
    weight 260
    bf% around 16-20%
    diet summary/# meals per day: Advise/Help
    years lifting / workout split: 9 years, 4or 5 days a week
    cycle experience: none
    pct/estrogen control knowledge: N/A
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...): loser BF%, size, tone, without losing strength.

a good diet is what im looking for.
    Tuna/chicken/fruit is fine. my BIGGEST problem is that i HATE Veggies, everytime i try and force my self to eat some i damn near puke...****in sucks. as for a protien drink i plan on geting "100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD". i really wanna lose some of this unwanted BF.
    i have read a shit load of diet's i dont know witch one would be good for me.

and do yall recommended me geting somthing like hydroxycut to help lose BF?

DAMNIT!! i ment to edit my first post...

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Check out the sticky at the top of the page... You will have to put something together with foods you are willing to eat and don't forget the macros and calories for every food item in every meal... Once you do that we'll go from there...

Personally, I HATE Hydroxycut! I took the hardcore version and it fvcked my shit up!

Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post
    Check out the sticky at the top of the page... You will have to put something together with foods you are willing to eat and don't forget the macros and calories for every food item in every meal... Once you do that we'll go from there...

Personally, I HATE Hydroxycut! I took the hardcore version and it fvcked my shit up!
    how did it **** ur shit up? j/w..

It may be I'm just highly sensitive or something, but when I took it (I followed the label recommended dosages) I would get severe hot flashes from it, would turn bright red, my heart rate would be speed up periodically to about 160 bpm and then crash down to I think the lowest I ever recorded it at was 48 beats per minute and then I would be freezing... I also had extreme insomnia from it too and would be up for almost 3 full days straight and would then just crash and sleep for 14-20 hours at a time... Like I said it was the hardcore version and this may just be me specifically... I won't ever take a thermo again though, except maybe clen , but I would take that for the cortisol mitigating properties it has... I'll stick to straight diet and cardio though for fatloss...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I find hydroxy cut hardcore is garbage one of the worst weight loss supps I ever tried.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post
    It may be I'm just highly sensitive or something, but when I took it (I followed the label recommended dosages) I would get severe hot flashes from it, would turn bright red, my heart rate would be speed up periodically to about 160 bpm and then crash down to I think the lowest I ever recorded it at was 48 beats per minute and then I would be freezing... I also had extreme insomnia from it too and would be up for almost 3 full days straight and would then just crash and sleep for 14-20 hours at a time... Like I said it was the hardcore version and this may just be me specifically... I won't ever take a thermo again though, except maybe clen, but I would take that for the cortisol mitigating properties it has... I'll stick to straight diet and cardio though for fatloss...
    Damn, those are harsh effects. What about caffeine? Or ECA? Also, would you use Clen whilst on cycle? Just curious.

Also to OP. Ever thought about doing a PH cyc? H-Drol or some such, can help get you cut up/harder as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Damn, those are harsh effects. What about caffeine? Or ECA? Also, would you use Clen whilst on cycle? Just curious.

Also to OP. Ever thought about doing a PH cyc? H-Drol or some such, can help get you cut up/harder as well.
    I'm not entirely certain how I will use the clen once I start cycling as I am still researching and learning about it in greater detail, but i will only use it towards the end of the cycle and through pct to help keep more gains by blunting cortisol... As far as caffeine, I drink about 3 cups of coffee every morning if i'm looking to cut, but that's the only caffeine I take in other than possibly some green tea... I have no desire for an eca stack.... I prefer to lose weight without the aid of thermos

melbgymnst is offline Junior Member
    your crazy man !!!!!!!
    mash up some potatoes, mix your peas broccoli and vegies in there. have a spoon of the "vegitoes" and follow it down with some of your favourite steak.

Quote Originally Posted by melbgymnst View Post
    your crazy man !!!!!!!
    mash up some potatoes, mix your peas broccoli and vegies in there. have a spoon of the "vegitoes" and follow it down with some of your favourite steak.
    lol vegitoes

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    T3, T4, Clen , Caffeine......how about some old fashioned cardio instead!

Thread Information