F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

Final meal, help me pick 1

Stats: 5'6" 180 pounds guessing 10% bf.
    Goal: Maintain muscle cut 1-2 % bf.

Out of the following choices which has the highest protein and lowest carbs, assuming the calories/portions are equal. I guess I'm asking what the best option is for not putting on fat and supplying some overnight protein.

1- Shake with 50/50 mix of water and 1% milk, 2 tsp. natty peanut butter, and a scoop of whey (1 scoop is 25 grams).

2-Glass of milk and some almonds (a cup maybe).

3- Glass of milk and a can of Tuna with 1 tsp. mayo and a little hot sauce.

My main concern is getting the casien protein in, so I'd like to stick with the milk. I know there are other options but this is what I'm looking at for now. If you think I should tweak the shake let me know.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    if this is your before bed meal I would suggest 1/2 cup of cottage cheese w/2T of natty p.b. and/or 2T of sugar free jam, IMO

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I'm guessing 2T is 2 teaspoons? Do you mix the peanut butter into the cottage cheese or eat it separate?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    tablespoons, when the guys here told me about the pb I said its way too thick togo with cottage cheese. So I put the p.b. into a coffee mug and microwaved it for about 15 sec and put the cottage cheese on top and stirred the shit out of it. Works just fine, But I do suggest when youre finished clean out your mug right away, you dont want that to harden up over night or youll be scrubbing it for a while.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a caesin protien shake most nights before bed. Why milk? Carbs and sugar bro. How about some scrambled eggs or some tuna with light mayo?

Thread Information