Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    concrete34 is offline New Member

fats and carbs?!?

been trying to peice my diet together w/ research and making out ok but have a few questions. im trying to put on 5 to 7 lbs naturally.. my diet has been very clean and workouts are where they should be.. i understand what carbs and fats to use but not when and how much to consume. fats on hand are almonds, fish oil and natural pb.. any help would be helpfull.....

thanks

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    I take my fats in the morning and with my second to last meal. Almonds fish oil and natty pb are good choices. Also olive, grapeseed and flax oil. Avacadoes are good too.

Most of my carbs come in the morning and of course PWO, but I have some with every meal. Balance it out and you'll be fine. If you want a critique of your planned diet, just post er up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    I take my fats in the morning and with my second to last meal. Almonds fish oil and natty pb are good choices. Also olive, grapeseed and flax oil. Avacadoes are good too.

Most of my carbs come in the morning and of course PWO, but I have some with every meal. Balance it out and you'll be fine. If you want a critique of your planned diet, just post er up.
    thanks rugger. still want to tweak the diet before i post it. i'm going to pick up some flax oil as i know its very good for you. if you could, would you give me examples of what fats you use and how much?

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I change it up some. i eat quite a bit of fish, mostly salmon and tilapia but if not i will take fish oil twice that day (second meal and second to the last meal). Most of the time I will take a flax or grapeseed cap with each meal (Unless there's another fat source in the meal), every oil converts differently so i like to change them up, there's a lot of choices out there. I also take more on my weekends (rest days) because I carb up on those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    I guess I change it up some. i eat quite a bit of fish, mostly salmon and tilapia but if not i will take fish oil twice that day (second meal and second to the last meal). Most of the time I will take a flax or grapeseed cap with each meal (Unless there's another fat source in the meal), every oil converts differently so i like to change them up, there's a lot of choices out there. I also take more on my weekends (rest days) because I carb up on those days.
    thanks again .. very helpfull

Thread Information