Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wrestless is offline Junior Member

2 weeks out need help !!!!

Guys I might be panicking but I still am able to pinch about 1/2 inch of fat on belly button area of my abs. My Diet is definetly dialed in carbs not above 60 -70 per day and protien about 250 grams per day. My cardio right now is 45 min after waking, 30 min mid afternoon and 45 min at night. My lower abs are fine two veins are clearly visable just not sure if this fat aroung my navel is going to go in time. Could I be in a starvation mode ? Any help or consolation would help thanks.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Are you having a carb re-feed ever?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    What are you 2 weeks out from??

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    give me your tdce and post up a detailed diet

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

please include macros in your diet

wrestless is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    give me your tdce and post up a detailed diet

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

please include macros in your diet
    I am 54 years old my BMR comes out to 2600 according to my height, weight
    my diet is the same
    Meal 1= 10 egg whites 1 oz of oatmeal
    Meal 2= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    Meal 3= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    Meal 4= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    Meal 5= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    Meal 6= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    I use splenda in oatmeal and very little salsa with chicken just wondering if I'M doing this right as my show is in 2 weeks. Please note I am losing weight I see a tremendous difference in chest back legs just not that great abs around
    navel area my serratus and intercostals are in though. Should I wait out the week and continue ?

Quote Originally Posted by wrestless View Post
    I am 54 years old my BMR comes out to 2600 according to my height, weight
    my diet is the same
    Meal 1= 10 egg whites 1 oz of oatmeal
    Meal 2= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    Meal 3= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    Meal 4= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    Meal 5= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    Meal 6= 6 oz boiled chicken 1 oz oatmeal
    I use splenda in oatmeal and very little salsa with chicken just wondering if I'M doing this right as my show is in 2 weeks. Please note I am losing weight I see a tremendous difference in chest back legs just not that great abs around
    navel area my serratus and intercostals are in though. Should I wait out the week and continue ?

coupla things wrong here.. off the bat your starving yourself.. that's not enough calories.. looks like your at about 240 g protien, 150g of carbs and shit for fats.. there are no efa's in your diet...

more importantly, if you eat the same protien source day in and out, you'll likely to get food born allergies... you need to be pulling from at least 4 protien sources.. beef, chicken, turkey, fish, whey... eat your lean meats later at night, they are more benefitical there..

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Post a pic ASAP.

im gonna have to agree with fire, can you post up a pic??

Thread Information