The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Switched my Macros Up...

I changed the MACROS in my DIET..... Previous was 300,275,80. I was dropping fat and gaining muscle just fine with those MACROS... Nothing wrong with my Diet whatsoever from my point of view but I wanted to drop the carbs down some more ... RAISE PROTEIN, and lower the fat some more....

Let me know what you think.... 400Pro/225Carb/60Fat

300 grams of the protein from REAL food, 100 grams of Powdered Protein (50whey/50casein)

125 grams of them Carbs is in my PWO... The rest is divided up between 2 servings of Oats... couple slices of wheat bread for lunch, The Milk I consume during the day and the 15 or so carbs from my serving of Cottage Cheese w/pineapple at night.

30 grams of Fat from the Peanut Butter and the rest scattered throughout the day...

Sound like I am on the right track here?? JUST STARTING WEEK 7 of my cycle.... Currently 75mgsPROP/50mgsNPP ED... Week 8 I start the WINNY....

Anyways.... DIET... IS IT COOL YA THINK??

Thanks !!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    i think it should be okay, i would need to see a detailed diet to make sure.. but it seems like you got it down pretty well... just pay attention to your weight and adjust accordingly..

is this split based upon your tdce?? do you know your tdce??

No clue about my TDCE... honestly brotha... don't even know what that means... lol...

Sorry I am knowledgable in some areas while other areas are welll lacking...

well, if that's you in your avi, im sure your doing something right, but if you wanna work through your whole diet and come to a perfect tweak, do some math for me

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    well, if that's you in your avi, im sure your doing something right, but if you wanna work through your whole diet and come to a perfect tweak, do some math for me

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9
    Yes that is me in the AVATAR !! Picture just taken today... lol...

Just Completed Week 6 of my current cycle...

Going to do the MATH on this shortly and get back to you and let you know if my CALORIES fall in the range they are supposed to be in...

2205.35 is my BMR ... AND 3804.22 is the amount of Calories I guess I am supposed to be ingesting daily....

I think I am missing that number by like ohhhh 500 or so calories a day on the diet I had before and honestly... if I do some careful calculating I bet my NEW DIET falls pretty friggen close to that number up there....

So Thanks for the Assistance Bub !! Always Great to have the help from a friendly Bro !!

any time man, u did most of the work, i usualy have to spoon feed people here...

LOL... I know exactly what you are saying lol..... like I said I am very knowledgeable in most... well some areas... it's just the whole DIET thing that gets me frigged up...

BEFORE ALL I DID FOR A DIET WHEN I WAS ON CYCLE WAS to make sure I ate lots and lots of boiled chicken, tuna, sweet potatoes, broccoli, oats, and buckets of whey protein... lol... HEY IT WORKED THOUGH !!

Before my car accident two years ago I was ... 235 lbs.. and between 10-12% BF... I think... I was a MONSTER to say the least... and that is why the DOCTOR's in the ER said I survived because of all my muscle mass... So... HEY MUSCLES ARE GOOD FOR SOMETHING !!!! LOL

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    LOL... I know exactly what you are saying lol..... like I said I am very knowledgeable in most... well some areas... it's just the whole DIET thing that gets me frigged up...

BEFORE ALL I DID FOR A DIET WHEN I WAS ON CYCLE WAS to make sure I ate lots and lots of boiled chicken, tuna, sweet potatoes, broccoli, oats, and buckets of whey protein... lol... HEY IT WORKED THOUGH !!

Before my car accident two years ago I was ... 235 lbs.. and between 10-12% BF... I think... I was a MONSTER to say the least... and that is why the DOCTOR's in the ER said I survived because of all my muscle mass... So... HEY MUSCLES ARE GOOD FOR SOMETHING !!!! LOL
    what is your goal for this diet?

Oh you know... weight approx. 230 and BF Between... 12-15%... Currently 223.. 18.5% .. just starting week 7 of my cycle... and as you know my cycle length is 26 weeks... SO yah... in the next 19 weeks i want a 7 lb weight gain and a drop of at least 3 % BF if not more... I think that is reasonable.. dont you??

i'd say stick to your tdce and use cardio to burn off the 3%... unless your on tren , then you can do a 15% drop off your tdce

Thread Information