xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member

Loss of Appetite

Ok, not sure what is wrong with me. I have had times I didn't feel like eating but just forced it. Now i'm getting loss of appetite on a whole new level. It's like I don't want to eat. Part of me feels like it's in my head and i'm being hard headed but the thought of eating as of the last 2 days makes me want to puke i'm just not hungry. I've been great for 4 months and now this crap. Is there anything that will help my appetite? Anyone had this problem before?

I don't want to lose any of my hard earned muscle so i've got to figure something out.

Could my body be rejecting the same foods i've been eating or what? been on the diet 4 months no prob like this before

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    I don't want to lose any of my hard earned muscle so i've got to figure something out.

Could my body be rejecting the same foods i've been eating or what? been on the diet 4 months no prob like this before
    if you eat the same things for a prolonged period of time with no breaks you can develop an allergic reaction to them, but i don't think that is what's happening here

try changing the foods in your diet for a few weeks, post your diet if you want some help with food choices

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i dunno if you take steroids etc....but man when i am on tren i need to force myself to eat...i lose my appetite even though i run test alongside....i eat by the clcok not my stomach. Just a thought

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    i get that like that after training hard and following a strict diet after 4-5 months..i guess like the dude said above, change the foods in your diet

Man I think maybe I just need to get over it. This has to be a mental thing. Only ate 2 meals today.

I'll be back at it tomorrow. It's amazing how stubborn we are as people. Maybe I just needed a break from the scheduled meals blah blah blah

Ben Bull is offline New Member
    ive been having the same problem. i have to force myself to eat. when i used to eat all damn day.
    what sucks is when i eat i feel like throwing up. and i know my body is suffering from not eating as much. discouraging!!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    iv had a hard time keeping to my diet thanks to a wisdom tooth... havn't really broken it yet, but it's getting harder and harder to chew

Ben Bull is offline New Member
    Im thinking it may have to do with taking Creatine? Do you take it notorious?
    About the same time i started taking it i was have trouble eating.
    Ive also head from my nutriton teacher at school creatine makes it harder to digest and process food.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Are you cutting? When I cut i lose my appetite, the thought of more dry potato, chicken & broccoli. Force it down, liquidise it, it's all worth it in the end!

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    i think you just need a break, go out eat what you want to, have some fun with food and break your routine a little...it's good to that from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    i think you just need a break, go out eat what you want to, have some fun with food and break your routine a little...it's good to that from time to time
    1 cheat meal a week works well

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    that's pretty much what I did, I guess it just took a tole on me eating the same shit over and over. I took a few days off the diet, ate when I wanted to and not by the clock. I feel alot better now, just got back on it today. Hopefully those 4 days didn't mess me up to bad.

I've said once, i'll say it again. The guys that stay 100% true to diet and fitness year round, my hat is off. It's no easy task being it tip top shape.

For the question earlier about creatine, no. I was taking it, but stopped over a month ago. It was just time for a break I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    that's pretty much what I did, I guess it just took a tole on me eating the same shit over and over. I took a few days off the diet, ate when I wanted to and not by the clock. I feel alot better now, just got back on it today. Hopefully those 4 days didn't mess me up to bad.

I've said once, i'll say it again. The guys that stay 100% true to diet and fitness year round, my hat is off. It's no easy task being it tip top shape.

For the question earlier about creatine, no. I was taking it, but stopped over a month ago. It was just time for a break I guess.
    that's actually not a good thing, for example, i ate pizza, bagels, SF ice cream and such today for a refeed because i've been so busy i didn't think about leptin manipulation and have been stalled on fat loss for a few days because of it, sometimes it's just better physiologically and psychologically to just have a cheat day(not a full day, just a couple meals throw in a cheat)

had ice cream last night... love cheat meals

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    had ice cream last night... love cheat meals
    i don't, i wish i could just stay on a 100% clean diet all the time, today made me feel horrible eating all that junk food and simple sugars, makes me want to throw up, literally

wow, talk about paradox... pizza is my kryptonite, i will NOT eat it (cuz i gained soo much weight from it before in the past)... but i cheat once or, at most, twice a week... dont eat candy bars or anything like that, but ill have like a white breaded chicken sandwich etc..

Thread Information