eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer

Some physiology that you should know

just posting some stuff that many of you may deem helpful
    Last edited by eatrainrest; 06-25-2017 at 11:49 AM.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    great post...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    AEROBICS AND MUSCLE TISSUE CANNABLISM

WHEN GLUCOSE IS DEPLETING DURING AEROBIC ACTIVITY, THERE ARE STRESS HORMONES RELEASED BY THE ADRENAL GLANDS TO TRIGGER THE LIVER TO
    RELEASE ENZYMES INTO THE BLOODSTREAM FOR THE DEAMINATION AND CANNIBALISM OF AMINO ACIDS, BLOOD PROTEINS, ORGAN TISSUE, AND MUSCLE TISSUE. IN THE ABSENCE OF GLUCOSE DURING INTENSE AEROBIC ACTIVITY, THE ENERGY NEEDS ARE BEYOND THE OXYGEN AND FATTY ACIDS SUPPLY, AND MUSCLE TISSUE WILL HAVE TO BE CANNIBALIZED TO PROVIDE FOR THE BALANCE OF THE ENRGY NEEDED TO KEEP UP WITH THIS CONTINUED DEMAND. IT IS INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT THE DEPLETION OF CELLUAR ENERGY DURING RESISTANCE EXERCISE TRIGGERS THE CANNIBALISM OF THE INTRACELLUAR PROTEINS IN THE WORKING MUSCLES ONLY, NOT AMINO ACIDS, BLOOD PROTEINS, AND ORGAN TISSUE, LIKE THE CASE OF AEROBIC ACTIVITY.

this i'm not so sure about^^^^

first off, how do you do intense aerobic activity, aerobic exercise by it's very definition isn't strenuous

second, the energy needs being beyond oxygen would mean that you are doing anaerobic activity, if you are doing aerobic it literally means, "in the presence of oxygen"

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    humm.... i'd have to get down deeper into more research...

i think this is an issue of miswording, cuz the original author had the right idea

hat is what high intensity cardio is, obviously doing aeorboics (low intesity), there wouldnt be the necessity for the body to use carbs as its primary energy source..
    Last edited by eatrainrest; 06-25-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    yea i think it meant to say anaerobic...ill fix that now.. because that is what high intensity cardio is, obviously doing aeorboics (low intesity), there wouldnt be the necessity for the body to use carbs as its primary energy source..
    agreed, i'll look through the rest of it tonight

Probably is offline Junior Member
    does the rep thing work? people everywhere say it doesnt , but i was thinking .. since red muscle fiber can use fatty acids then doing more reps may actually help? but then muscles like chest which is mostly made of white muscle fiber wouldnt help much .. correct me please

[QUOTE=Probably;4605625]does the
    Last edited by eatrainrest; 06-25-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Probably is offline Junior Member
    if you are cutting, then if u do high reps, u will hit more red muscle fiber right? and say you are on low carb, this will be troublesome for white muscle fiber, but red muscle fiber can use fatty acids, thus this will be more helpful for cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by Probably View Post
    if you are cutting, then if u do high reps, u will hit more red muscle fiber right? and say you are on low carb, this will be troublesome for white muscle fiber, but red muscle fiber can use fatty acids, thus this will be more helpful for cutting?
    i use diet and cardio for cutting. unles you are obese than i woudl recommend to you a circuit to in fact expel more calories in a high rep range depleting a shit load of glycogen. otherwise, diet and cardio

Thread Information