Thread: Pork....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alphatier is offline Member

Pork....

So what's up with pork? I see some guys, Jam is the only one I can really name lol, that say pork is a bad idea. Why is that? I mean if it's a lean cut it shouldn't be a problem, right? I know I enjoy pork loin from time to time, and the ones I get have similar macros to chicken breast, so I don't see why there's a problem...anybody?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    So what's up with pork? I see some guys, Jam is the only one I can really name lol, that say pork is a bad idea. Why is that? I mean if it's a lean cut it shouldn't be a problem, right? I know I enjoy pork loin from time to time, and the ones I get have similar macros to chicken breast, so I don't see why there's a problem...anybody?
    pork loin is perfectly fine IMO, but when alot of people say pork they are referring to cuts like bacon and such that are very high in fat and utterly useless for us

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    pork loin is perfectly fine IMO, but when alot of people say pork they are referring to cuts like bacon and such that are very high in fat and utterly useless for us
    Sounds great, I like to switch up meats from time to time, else I'll get borred lol. :-)

An hell no, I don't do bacon lol.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Sounds great, I like to switch up meats from time to time, else I'll get borred lol. :-)

An hell no, I don't do bacon lol.

Thanks for the quick reply!
    no prob bro, and switching up is a good thing, you can become allergic to a food if you eat it solely for too long

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    no prob bro, and switching up is a good thing, you can become allergic to a food if you eat it solely for too long
    Really? I heard of food allergies, but never that they can be developed by eating too much of a kind of food.

So how does that work, you throw up if you have an allergy to a specific food, or just won't eat it anymore?

Really? I heard of food allergies, but never that they can be developed by eating too much of a kind of food.

So how does that work, you throw up if you have an allergy to a specific food, or just won't eat it anymore?
    it can manifest in alot of way, you get sick when you eat it, break out(hives), etc..

it can develop any time in life, but if it's an allergy you've created from eating too much too frequently of the food then you can reverse it

Thread Information