Thread: new to the site

GA7522 is offline New Member

new to the site

i posted eariler in a differnt forum and was told to come here. i am 21 i weight 175 and i am 5 10. i have gained about 25 pounds in 6 months with working out and eating regularly. but i feel like i have hit a plateau. i drink protein and some creatine. im new to this so help me out. i have worked out in the past and quit and started. i just cant seem to get any bigger. the truth is i have been living in a rehab for the past 6 months and that is where i gained alot of my weight. we had a gym there and thats where me and some guys worked out. we ate really good there and for the past 2 months i havent gained any. i am back at home and i could use any advice. everymorning we ate 2 eggs, oatmeal or grits, one piece of bacon and a biscuit. for dinner we either ate fish, chicken, or pork with all kinds of sides(bakes potatos, green beans, rice, corn). and for lunch we just ate left overs from the night before. i have been eating my ass off. im from georgia

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    those 2 links are the basis of what you need right now, come back with goals, proposed diet with macros (pro, carbs,fat) of all foods, meals, day along with calories. then post up your BMR and your CURRENT diet and that is what we need for a proper critiqe. GL
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ok well one of the experts will drop in soon lol so your in good hands.

You need to work out calories and macros, you see to maintain your body weight you will need to eat so many calories each day/meal. For example for me to stay at 220lbs i need to consume 3500 cals a day. If i want to gain weight i must increase those calories.

The type of food you eat is also important, protein carbs and fats play their own important role so you need to understand which is which.

For now i would post the exact diet you ate today, like this:

Meal 1 = Oats ect ect
    Meal 2 = Chicken ect ect

This will make it easier to understand and give us a good idea of where your at...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Man how long did it take me to type that?? Ive been beaten by 5 mins.....

ha thanks. like i said any advice will help right now. i really dont have a exact diet. like right now im cooking dinner. im eating a 16 ounce steak, green beans, and a baked potato.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    damn 16 oz of steak is like 100g of protien in one serving.. way too much.. i'd make that two meals..

yeah im watching that video someone just send me. thanks alot everyone

Thread Information