I've been reading for a while now some stickys on here regarding diet. I still need quite a few more hours to intake all that info and comprehend it all and from there make a diet that might work for me if i gathered and understood all the info given here.

Now this is for all of you DIET savys here. Im not a professional body builder nor will i ever be one. Im an average guy trying to get lean since i have a little to much fat on me and get some nice muscles.

I'll give some info on my daily routines, eating habits (current diet), work out, etc.

This is what i have been doing for the past 3 weeks and still going.

25 years old male
Work as an FDOT roadway inspector, most times im inside my truck, some other i have to walk and be under the sun almost the entire day.
215 lbs currently
body fat??? Took some automatic one on LA FITNESS but im not sure is accurate.
LBM i have no clue either.

Wake up at 5:00 AM Monday thru Friday.
6:00 AM i hit the elyptical machine, bicycle or stair master at the gym for 45 mins to 1 hour
30-45 mins of different sit ups
about 30 mins later i take some orange juice and 2 boiled eggs
2 hours later half a baegel for some carbs
2 hours later 1 can of tuna on water with a little mayo and mustard
2 hours later the other half of the baegel
30 mins before i hit the gym again i take NO XPLODE
5 mins after the work out i take 25g of protein (ZERO CARBS ISOPURE) 30g of carbs (VITARGO CGL NUTREX) and i believe 20g of Glutamine.
1-2 hours later i eat now because before it was chicken breast (2 chicken thighs and legs, skinless and boneless on a grill)
1-2 hours later im asleep to begin the same routine again.

Now i know this is not the most perfect or healthiest diet there is, in fact it might be the worst you've ever seen. Which is why im here trying to learn and ask for some constructive criticism.

I need to mention the reason and most important part of why i do this diet and which i cant vary away from it too much, I DO NOT EAT FRUITS (ANY), VEGETABLES (ANY), SALADS (ANY) so i pretty much try to keep it as healthy as possible with the knowledge i have which is not a lot so far. Trying to improve as you can see.

Please comment as you like and see if there is any way you could help me improve my current situation. If there is any other info you might need, please ask. Thanks in advance to all you diet SAVY ;-)