zunair is offline Junior Member

Need real help plz...serious one

My diet is following but people says u neeed improvement in it..
    Im using 200mg deca and 500 mg test enantate per week and today was the end of my third week but i just got strenth but dint saw any gains yet...plz tellme in how many weeks i would see any gains and this is my diet plan..if u think it needs to be amended or something added plz tellme...
    I need to get muscles on my body but i just have bloat,,,and my body mass incraeses but it seems as if im getting fat..i neeed muscles ....you can see ,my pic its really embrassing...
    My height is 6 feet,85 kgs weigh and im 25...

Diet is

meal 1:

6 egg whites
    i cup oatmeal
    a spoon of cottage cheese

meal 2:
    One scoop whey(before workout)

meal 3after workout)
    0.5 kgs boiled mashed beef
    orange juice 0.5 ltr

meal 4:

2 pieces chciken breast steam
    chicken sand witch

meal 5:

6 pieces of fish
    fruit

meal 6:

2 pieces of chicken breast steam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need real help plz...serious one-f.jpg  

Lil_bodybuilder is offline Junior Member
    Your diet is not on form at all. That would not meet your calorie needs esp for being on aas. . . As every one will tell you here. Get your bmr . Tdee and work from there.
    . . . . . . And 1st of all. At the body fat percentage you at. You should not be on aas. Concentrate on getting rid of the fat 1st. You going to be more gyno prone at this state. If i were you. I would work on diet diet diet diet. . . . . . . . .

If im not mistaken. Some one correct me on this. There aint any carbs in your diet besides the oats and what ever is in the whey. shouldn he add some brown rice and or sweet potato to some of the meals.
    Last edited by Lil_bodybuilder; 10-16-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    all the aas in the world is not going to help you get muscles until u lern how to eat and train to grow naturaly first.....your going about this all wrong by doing gear and then trying to figure it out as you go......i just cant figure out why all you young guys are in such a hurry....you have your whole lives to get big but being in the age of instant gradification it seems as though everyone wants to take magic solutions to attain there goals instead of earning it......as you will find out its not that easy......you need patiance man and a whole lot of learning how to attain your goals..... no one hear is going to spoon feed you what to do cus everone is different and you need to learn what works for you....id stop cycling and get you bf down first.......aas is not magic......

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    I really dont know where to start with this one, lets start with damage control..Do you have PCT?

Yaa i have clomid and nolva...can u tellme why u tawkung abt damage nly??the thing is i had tried every diet ...diet with rice carbs and awl but gt nothing...i only wNt to get kean so plz try to edit my diet instead of blaming me or demorLuzibg...i tried alit nd dnt got rid of this fat...i need help plz undetstand nd tellme wat should i do?? Should i change the gear or wot,?? And the diet for gettin leN is nly protein based...so wat shud i d0?

Blog Entries
    the gear isnt what is going to get you the results you want...a good diet and cardio will...

Blog Entries
    also its very hard to understand your posts.....very broken english....

Quote Originally Posted by zunair View Post
    Yaa i have clomid and nolva...can u tellme why u tawkung abt damage nly??the thing is i had tried every diet ...diet with rice carbs and awl but gt nothing...i only wNt to get kean so plz try to edit my diet instead of blaming me or demorLuzibg...i tried alit nd dnt got rid of this fat...i need help plz undetstand nd tellme wat should i do?? Should i change the gear or wot,?? And the diet for gettin leN is nly protein based...so wat shud i d0?
    9 times out of 10 when we run into the situation you have brought upon us, it has been proven that such individuals like yourself have not been educated on AAS before they started practicing medicine on themselves so i was assuming you possibly didnt think of PCT, that was more important than anything at the moment. you need to first of all stay away from ANY "Performance enhancing substance" Like a few people have said before you need other things worked upon before exploring AAS. Noone is trying to bash you,yet, we just want you to understand the severity of what you are doing.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Arrow

I dont wanna sound like a ****, but thats an awful diet even for an non bodybuilder. Can i ask what your training routine looks like for a better understanding of your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by the big 1 View Post
    I dont wanna sound like a ****, but thats an awful diet even for an non bodybuilder. Can i ask what your training routine looks like for a better understanding of your problem?
    Ive seen worst beleive me!!

My diet is following but people says u neeed improvement in it..
    Im using 200mg deca and 500 mg test enantate per week and today was the end of my third week but i just got strenth but dint saw any gains yet...plz tellme in how many weeks i would see any gains and this is my diet plan..if u think it needs to be amended or something added plz tellme...
    I need to get muscles on my body but i just have bloat,,,and my body mass incraeses but it seems as if im getting fat..i neeed muscles ....you can see ,my pic its really embrassing...
    My height is 6 feet,85 kgs weigh and im 25...

Diet is

meal 1:

6 egg whites add 2 whole eggs also
    i cup oatmeal
    a spoon of cottage cheese .sure.

meal 2:
    One scoop whey(before workout) do 2 scoops

meal 3after workout)
    0.5 kgs boiled mashed beef what is this? Take it out!add another shake
    orange juice 0.5 ltr

meal 4:

2 pieces chciken breast steam
    chicken sand witch just leave it 2 chicken breast,and 2 cups veggies1 tbs natural pb

meal 5:

6 pieces of fish What kind of fish???? ,add veggies,what kind of fruit?
    fruit

meal 6:

2 pieces of chicken breast steam
    2 tbs natural peanut butter

FIXED IN BOLD
    This is really the best i can do for you,given what i have to work with. Also you may want to add cardio Post workout!! Hope this helps,you need to read,read,read!! ............... TOPHER

brother i will follow thos diet ...i had tried cardios alone even to get rid of this fat but couldnt do so....i triee everything and every supplemnt to get rid of thos fat....but i failed...from last two years mt body is like ds how hard i train and woteva i eat...in my prev diet veges rice these are were added but i skipped this timewen on a gear to avoid fat frn rice...i only took protein for that u canc it... But i will follow ur routine..i just wabt to get off this fat....can u tellme i should change gear or not....i had searched alot dude im aware of ur diet but i thought only protein would give me a gud shape and loose fat ...... My training routine is .... Mon: chest back...tue: shoulders and thigh...wed: bicep tricep...thurs:chest back...friday:shoulders thigh...saturday:bicep tricep...sunday off

this was my diet a year ago for six months...and still i ganied ass:S

meal 1:
    4 egg whites
    oat meal 2 cups

meal 2:
    1 scop whey
    an apple

meal 3
    lean beef...2 cups...(50g protein)

meal 4(before workout)
    red beans(1 cup)
    i scoop whey

meal 5(after workout)
    4 egg whites
    apple juice or orange juce

meal 6
    boiled rice and boiled chiken (3 breasts)
    boiled vegetables..

but now i will follow the diet you hav written.

anyone there?>>
    plz tellme should i change gear or not...
    or wot should be i taking if i was not on this cycle...
    plz tellme

anyone there?>>
    plz tellme should i change gear or not...
    or wot should be i taking if i was not on this cycle...
    plz tellme
    Just run the course of the AAS you have because you have already started it,but DO NOT get back on any until you have learned what works for you in the diet realm. Thats the best addvice i can give you at the moment,as far as supplements go they are only that SUPPLEMENTS,nothing more! Watch your diet start doing cardio after weight training Do not cheat on your diet and hit us back in a few weeks so we can see if you are having progress...TOPHER

Ur a nice man thanx

No prob! You may wanna delete your other post so you dont have 2

07sandiegomuscle is offline Junior Member

Sensai?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_bodybuilder View Post
    Your diet is not on form at all. That would not meet your calorie needs esp for being on aas. . . As every one will tell you here. Get your bmr . Tdee and work from there.
    . . . . . . And 1st of all. At the body fat percentage you at. You should not be on aas. Concentrate on getting rid of the fat 1st. You going to be more gyno prone at this state. If i were you. I would work on diet diet diet diet. . . . . . . . .

If im not mistaken. Some one correct me on this. There aint any carbs in your diet besides the oats and what ever is in the whey. shouldn he add some brown rice and or sweet potato to some of the meals.
    How do you know this about being a recommended body fat percentage before using aas? I have read a lot of posts and I haven't read this before? In hundreds and hundreds of postings the dots weren't connected. People have written about body fat percentage, but I hadn't read it directly like you wrote it giving more problems with side effects. What body fat percentage is ideal? You are a woman? How do you know this stuff or why do you care? Just wondering? It is cool that you are on here and I don't care where I get knowledge as long as it is cogent. What other wisdom do you have? I was going to do an 8 week test cycle. What pct should I do and when should I start it? I was going to do test only. What are these heart problems they are talking about as a side effect- enlarged left ventricle? Is this for real? Is it bad? How bad? How do you know if it is happening? Reversible? Thanks

07sandiegomuscle is offline Junior Member

What?

Jesus Christ Zunair- you are barely literate!?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 07sandiegomuscle View Post
    Jesus Christ Zunair- you are barely literate!?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Dude,there is no character limit on this forum. This isnt like making a vanity license plate for your car. Buy a few vowels, and try again.

@sandiemuscle...you dont even have you pic to say anything.first get sumthing then reply here.im here for experts advice not like a newbie new member..get that??

@tophherr...
    man i have digestion issues may be thats the issue that im not gaining muscles?
    can you tellme anything for better digestion?

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    bro i think ur problem is simple...get a nutritionist! and if u got a personal trainer i bet you would be fit in a year. a year might seem long but once you start to see changes you will be motivated to go at it harder.

Bro i hVe a personell trainer ...he trained many guys and they got result...he said you see the cycle results in one month...but this ismy third week andyet no results instead my body is getting fatter as if someone is pumping air in a tyre....imnot getting muscles...theres no shapenothing nly bloat

@tophherr...
    man i have digestion issues may be thats the issue that im not gaining muscles?
    can you tellme anything for better digestion?
    Im afraid to ask but ,what kind of digestive issues?

sir,like i had constipation issues..which comes and go...gas etc...
    this is due to the protein shakes...(supplements)...so i prefer getting protein from diet...but still in drink one shake in a day..
    Sir,someone said that you might have thyroid problem..is it true?

[QUOTE=zunair;4911858]sir,like i had constipation issues..which comes and go...gas etc...
    this is due to the protein shakes...(supplements)...so i prefer getting protein from diet...but still in drink one shake in a day..
    Sir,someone said that you might have thyroid problem..is it true?[/QUOTE]

Someone said I may have a thyroid problem!!!! HOLY CRAP! I better check!! LOL

no thats true..in my other thread lovbytes is the man...
    he said you are among those people who have thyroid problems...so diet and excercise wont effect you..
    today i went to the hospital and had my throid tests...
    tomorrow report will come and then i will tell u.....
    bdw why u laughing at it dude?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    actually these were lovebyte's responses in your thread:

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    come on guys, cant you tell a troll when you see one???
    try 200 miles a day
    WHY waste our time. You are obviously a troll, This is a BS post. You are probably someone who has been kicked off the board in the past.
    No, I told you I am NOT a diet guru and for you to post your diet in the Diet section so you could get more help.

Sorry but after seeing your pictures and diet and reading your post I find it impossible that after 4 years of working out you look like that.....

IF that is true you are one of the few who has a true thyroid issue and diet and exercise is not going to help. You need to get checked by a good doctor.
    and after reading all of your posts, I too am convinced you are a troll.

if u think im a troll then dont reply MR big...thanx for ur previous advices...but im not here to listen anything like ur doing..thankyou bro...but thats enuff...

if you think im a troll i can have a video conversation with u...video chat at msn and then you will belive me dude...

Thread Information