Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

having trouble prewo meal timing

Ok heres my problem, probablly and hopefully an easy fix. Maybe im even doing it right already but i dont think so.

I wake up 7-730am everyday. First meal of 5 whites 1 whole egg, 2 slices wheat bread, 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbsp natty pb is at 8-815am. I then have a protein shake around 930 followed by preworkout drink, and im in the gym by 10-1015. Then i get home around 1130am and have post workout shake. The my next real meal isnt until maybe 1215-1230.

So its like 4 hours between real food meals. What can i do to fix this, or is this ok the way it is?

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    I personally dont have a problem with it as long as for the rest of the day you eat normal meals.I do the same except my routine is in the evening...TOP

yeah top, first off thanks for the quick responce, about to go to the gym now actually.

Yeah the rest of the day is normal. Starting at around 1230 i have 5-6 more meals.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Between my lifestyle and long training sessions, I also face this dilemma. I think we all do. It doesn't bother me as much anymore since I've started taking 2-3 meals with me to work, as I know it's the only long in-between meal lapse I have all day.

yeah i didnt know if i was slacking, maybe trading that prework out shake for a real meal, but that will only be like an hour break between meal 1 and meal 2. So i guess ill just stick with this routine. I appriciate the feed back.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Don't get me wrong bro, a real meal would be better if you can. Just saying it's not a problem, imo.

Thread Information