Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Need2Cut is offline New Member

Looking to cut, take a look at my diet

Hi folks, I'm 26 yrs old, 5'10" and ~225lbs. I've built a great base for myself naturally as I've been training hard for about 8 yrs now and I am happy with my size. My arms and legs and built well, pretty lean and vascular but I need to shed my abdominal/midsection bf. Here is what my diet is like, please give me any suggestions. I'd like to come down to ~200lbs and than perhaps start my first cycle in the spring.

Wake up and eat 500ml eggwhites cooked in the microwave with two slices of flax bread with peanut butter and a bananna. Glass or two of skim milk.

Rest for an hour, take 1 spoon Creatine and hit the weights.

1 scoop Whey mixed with skim milk post workout with two cans tuna (fat free Miricle Whip) or a footlong from Subway (no mayo or junk) if I'm feeling lazy and/or carb depleted.

Dinner usually consists of 2-3 chicken breasts, rice and/or potatoes. I switch it up with tilapia, fat-free cottage cheese and green beans etc. I hardly ever eat any red meat and when I do it's Steak that's been skinned. I don't eat any of the visible fat.

In between meals I will have some fat-free yougurt or some nuts. I drink about 5-6L of water daily if I had to guess. Yes, I'm constantly urinating lol.

Please give me some suggestions keeping in mind what my goals are. Thanks folks.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED

Thread Information