Hey Guys,

I have been reading through your forumn and find it a amazing source of information that is helping me a lot, I do require a little help to make sure I am on the right path to build muscle if you could give me some advice it would be extremely appreciated.

I am 23 years old and have been lifting four about 4 years on and off and 1 year seriously while watching my diet, and love the sport of budybuilding and feeling fit and strong. I have a background of swimming and iron man training and have always kept fit. I am 5 ft 10in and weight of 91kgs, prob about 14% BF. I am happy with my fat levels but want to build muscle but not sure if I am eating enough and possibly over training so I wll list my diet and routine below:

MON- Chest and Bis

TUES – Running (sprinting up stairs and boxing training 45mins max)

WED – Back and Traps

THUR – Cardio Running (but feel like I should be resting)

FRI – Shoulders and Tris

SAT – Legs morning, sprint/interval training afternoon (45mins max)

SUN – Rest

I do volume training, 4 sets of each exersice 10 – 12 reps with a high intensity, but controlled repititions, I do this because it seems to be working for me and I love the feeling of 10 reps compared to 3 rep range, I can feel the muscle working.

Mon – chest and bis

Flat bench press

Incline dumbell press

Decline dumbell press

Cable flys

Standing barbell curls

Concentrated curls

Dumbell curls with dumbell vertical

Wed – Back and Traps

Deadlifts

Lat pulldown

Bent over T bar Rom

Seated row

Dumbell shrugs

Fri – Shoulders and Tris

Clean and press

Seated dumbell press

Lateral rases

Upright row

Dips

Skull crushers

Cable extensions

Sat – Legs

Dumbell Squat

Hack Squat

Lunges

Leg Extension

Calf Raises

My diet looks like this

7.00 AM – 1 cup oatmeal 4 eggs abd 2 egg whites

10.00AM – ½ cup brown rice a little salad and 3 kangaroo sausages (30g protein no fat) apple

1.00PM – 2 cups green veggies and 3 kangaroo sausages (30g protein no fat) + orange

3.00PM – 1 cup brown rice and can of tuna (40g protein)

4.00PM Bannana + Workout 1HR max

5.00PWO – 1 can of baked beans and can of tuna (40 gprotein)

7.00PM – 2 cups of veggies 300g chicken breast

9.00pm – 250G low fat cottage cheese and 4 egg whites

I do not take any supplements or steroids , I cant as I have depression and anxiety and it aggrivates my condition.

I have been feeling a bit run down and I know something in my diet or training is not right, if you could giveme some advice it would be sooo much appreciated.

Thank you for your time..