Thread: Newb questions

EricShane86 is offline New Member

Newb questions

Forgive me in advance for my ignorance.

First, I have been eating brown rice, was told today by someone else dieting that white rice was bad. Said only eat brown or yellow. Again i have been eating brown rice but i also have some white rice i was planning on eating. Is there any truth to his statement?

Second, Are green beans an acceptable vegetable and if so does it need to be limited?

Third and final, I used to down about 12-15 pepsi's a day, now at zero. When if ever will these annoying headaches go away? lol.

Thanks,
    Shane...

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShane86 View Post

First, I have been eating brown rice, was told today by someone else dieting that white rice was bad. Said only eat brown or yellow. Again i have been eating brown rice but i also have some white rice i was planning on eating. Is there any truth to his statement?

Second, Are green beans an acceptable vegetable and if so does it need to be limited?

Third and final, I used to down about 12-15 pepsi's a day, now at zero. When if ever will these annoying headaches go away? lol.

Thanks,
    Shane...
    ahahah withdrawals wow never heard that one

mg1228 is offline Senior Member

Thanks,
    Shane...
    yea do the brown rice instead---white rice is more of a simple carb----green beans are fine---no need to limit------dont know about the pepsi---but if they were regular pepsi youll prob lose weight if u dont change nothin else

Thanks for the heads up on the white rice. Yes they were regular Pepsi's, I was killing myself with them.

edenfield is offline New Member
    Brown rice has more fiber vitamins ad a lower glycemic index than white

I'd choose lentils over both tho lots of protein in it.

You're probably experiencing a lack of caffeine or no doubt sugar...try some dark chocolate or a coffee and see If that helps

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the heads up on the white rice. Yes they were regular Pepsi's, I was killing myself with them.
    dam, those pepsis have like 60 gr of sugar a piece or something like that---good u got off those--try some coffee with splenda--prob caffiene withdrawls--------just saw where edgar already said that

Today has been much better. I feel better about myself everyday. I feel like I can really stick to this. This forum has been a life saver.Thanks for all of the help.

Thread Information