macdill2011 is offline Junior Member

Dont want to use steriods anymore. Help me please!

Hello,

First off I want to thank you for even reading my sob story. Well I'm 20 years old and have gone threw two cycles. Both consisting of Danabol for the first three weeks stacking with Test E @ I think 500mg(or what was recommended) per week for 8-10 weeks. The sad part is I'm 5' 11 and started @ like 140lbs. After both cycles in about a year I'm around 172 roughly. I know it was really stupid to take them and harmful esp how young, not developed and skinny I was. But I just wanted to be "normal" and not a rail. I didn't have any gains for the two years I had been working out prior.

Anyways about dieting. I want to stop using because I'm a Junior in college majoring in CRIMINOLOGY and I want to get involved in law enforcement. You have to be clean of anything for at least A year before they consider you.

I would say my diet is pretty shitty. I eat a lot of fast food because I'm always on the road working. I would say I eat 3 Stable meals in a day with about 100 grams of protein in a day. I have tried making two days a week a "high protien day" eating about 200 grams. But its really hard with work and school and working out. I just need help with a diet plan.

Last edited by macdill2011; 01-13-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: spelling issues.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    well you need to start by eating everyday and taking in the right amount of nutrients. nobody here will solve this little problem you have with "a busy schedule" because everyone has the same problem. figure it out

Ok, why post something if your not going to be helpful at all. My post was for someone to help me not be a jerk.

I do eat everyday. What nutrients are you talking about?

Closetmonkey is offline New Member
    I have a pretty hectic time schedule some weeks too, and still manage to eat properly.

Really, it all comes down to preparation. If I know I have a busy day ahead of me, I'll whip up some lunch bags, in form of sandwiches, salads or what ever you could think of, and prep them the night before so they're ready to go in the fridge when ever I need to leave in the morning.

Planning is always the way to go when you're busy. That way things doesn't cave in and risk falling off the wagon to McDickies or what ever. =)

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thutch6911 View Post
    Ok, why post something if your not going to be helpful at all. My post was for someone to help me not be a jerk.

I do eat everyday. What nutrients are you talking about?
    He's not being a jerk. He's just saying that most people here also have busy lives, but find the time to get the nutrients in their bodies, nutrients being protein/carbs/fats etc...

Diet has become so important to me that I take tuna fish and veggies with me to university, and eat them in the parking lot when I have a break...

Just figure it out man, if you can eat fast food then you can be eating healthy food in it's place. Planning is the key.

ok so how much of the nutrients do I need a day weighing in @ 170 lbs?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    pm narkissos. hes the diet vet around here. he'd be glad to help

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    I uploaded a phew books that might help ya out mate, they don't really mention how u can get around it with your work and school, but it's a start ?

This is a 3,500 cals diet. I didn't want to give you a too high diet, it may of been too much. If is let me know and I will give you a 2000 - 3000cal one, but i would see no point as you want to put weight, and assuming your ectomorphic.

Thread Information