kkelis2784 is offline New Member

Need some advice on this diet.

Ive adjusted my own diet the last 4.5 months just to get use to it for when i start my bulking cycle . I just want to know if this diet is decent enough for bulking now that its early cuz i already started the cycle . I didnt bother asking here before starting cuz i was sure the peeps at the gym knew what they we're saying since they we're bulked like hell

7:00am - Whey 48g shake (2 scoops)... 4 egg whites and a turkey sandwich (2-3 slices of whole wheat bread)

9:30am - Turkey sandiwich (2 slices whole wheat)

1:00pm - Whey 48g shake (2 scoops) ... 1 can of tuna (water)

3:00pm - Turkey sandwich....cup of almond nuts

5:30-6:00 pm Whey 48g shake ....and chicken breast (maybe tuna instead)

8:00pm turkey sandwich

9:00 - 10:00 WORKOUT

10:30 whey 48g shake and chicken breast (or tuna)

(all turkey sandwich's are with whole wheat bread )

This is the basic one im doing .. but somedays during the week i eat salads aswell (atleast 3 times a week)

im 25 years old ... 200 lbs ... 1'80m height 16% bf working out 3 years now.

This diet has alot of protein intake and low carbs as intended ( im assuming)
    But this whole calorie bussiness i never understood it ... Am i even getting enough calories to grow ? or is all this going to waste ?

im all eyes and ears ... help me ! Thank you !

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    You need to calculate your Kcals and give us your macros or we cannot comment, everyone is different. Use the harris benedict formula from google to figure out how many calories you should eat you maintain weight, then add 500 a day since your bulking.

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    And your diet needs help. GO read some posts on dieting that were written and try to make a diet close to that and then post one that fits your schedule and the calories you should be eating. I prefer 40/40/20 pro/carbs/fats when im bulking but others are different

kkelis2784 is offline New Member
    came out to 3167 ... what does that mean 3167? do i need more then that daily to grow? and what do u mean by 40/40/20 ?

Yeah will read up on it thanks

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    If 3167 is your TDEE/Maintenance, you should try 3600 calories to start with and see how that goes. However, your diet contains too many shakes - you need more real food, less shakes, and way more good carbs (yams, oats, brown rice, etc.) if you're going to be bulking.

Thread Information