Ok first off I am 18, 6'5", and 190lbs. I have a high metabolism, without about 3500calories a day I will lose weight very quickly. So it takes around the 4500 area for me to really make much gains. I tend to get stronger (almost over 300 on bench) and get a little bigger just dont add much mass as time goes on which obviously means I need some diet help. Also I am anywhere from 7-8% bf I would estimate, my abs are very defined and I am lean all over.

So any suggestions on some very high calorie meals for me to add into my daily diet?

I am in highschool and work a part time job so I cant be perfect on diet timing but I do my best.

8:00 a.m. I attempt to get 8 eggs and 8-12oz of milk for breakfast or a Monster mass shake when I am in a rush.

11:00Then I will eat a normal school lunch plus a 12oz can of tuna to top it off 2-3 hours later.

2-3:00p.m I will either eat like a protein bar or come home and make a chicken breast and a bagel or something or just eat a bunch of random food and try to pack in lot of carbs and protein before I workout

4:00pm I go workout for an hour or two
5-6:00pm I drink a weight gainer protein shake for my after workout shake.

then once I get home I will normally eat a few more times but normally just one more good solid meal and then lots of smaller things after with the occassional midnight chicken breast lol.

Now today I bought a tub of Mass XXX, some plain creatine Monohydrate Powder, and some casein protein to try before bed.

I am pretty much shooting for strength and size. I naturally hang on to my abs pretty well so not a major concern.

Any input?

Thanks guys