Firstly, I don't mean to post and annoy everybody everytime I gain or lose a pound. I think this is a bit strange, and may need immediate correction.

If you remember, I posted 2 weeks ago about how I have been on a strict cutting diet and after 2 weeks had gained a pound, was all upset, bla bla bla. My last weigh in (saturday morning) I was down about 1.5lbs and feeling back on track.

I usually only weigh myself every Sat. morning, before eating and after using the bathroom. I know I shouldn't have, but for whatever reason I jumped on the scale this morning (also before eating and post-bathroom) and found that I am down almost 4lbs since Saturday - that's only 3 days!

If this was a year ago and I still had 70lbs to lose, i'd be ecstatic. But I know I only have about 5-10lbs of bodyfat to go and dropping 4lbs in a week, let alone 3 days is NOT HEALTHY.

I do NOT think it was any kind of water retention since my weight has been pretty consistently declining about 1.5lbs/week with the exception of that period where I gained. I did not eat any differently yesterday, nothing has changed.

The only thing that was different is I attended a wedding Saturday night where I drank ALOT, extremely high carbs, etc. I didn't eat that much really, but the next morning I had a breakfast buffet - bacon, potatoes, carbs carbs carbs, etc. Now only 3 days later i'm 4lbs lighter than I was that morning (before the wedding)??

It's alarming and i'm concerned that i'm torching muscle now. Even if that was the case, 4lbs still seems very extreme. What gives?