NewBee1986 is offline New Member

Exclamation Trying to bulk need advice on diet...

First off my stats are 5'9 151 lbs 23 year old male. I have done 2 cycles which worked great for me i used to weigh 120 anyways Ive been reading and now know that i should have waited and try to bulk up naturally. So i want to do that before I start another cycle which will consist of tren , sust, and stanaozol tabs. Ok here is my diet. its usually different everyday because i get sick of the same things. Morning is either honey bunches of oats, Cliff bar, or protien shake. Then i will usually have 1 cup of steel cut oats with scoop of whey and a grapefruit. 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs I usually mash those and put in pita bread. Lunch will usually consist of 8oz chicken breast and cup of brown rice or a sweet potato or whole wheat pasta. Snack rice cake with PB and an apple or banana. pre work out have No Shotgun. Post workout Protein shake and mix some glutamine in there. then for dinner i have whatever we are having but will consist of meat, potatoes and vegetables. if i get hungry before i go to bed i will have another protein shake. Any advice. Thanks in advance. I know im not eating enough I just don't know what to add.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBee1986 View Post
    First off my stats are 5'9 151 lbs 23 year old male. I have done 2 cycles which worked great for me i used to weigh 120 anyways Ive been reading and now know that i should have waited and try to bulk up naturally. So i want to do that before I start another cycle which will consist of tren , sust, and stanaozol tabs. Ok here is my diet. its usually different everyday because i get sick of the same things. Morning is either honey bunches of oats, Cliff bar, or protien shake. Then i will usually have 1 cup of steel cut oats with scoop of whey and a grapefruit. 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs I usually mash those and put in pita bread. Lunch will usually consist of 8oz chicken breast and cup of brown rice or a sweet potato or whole wheat pasta. Snack rice cake with PB and an apple or banana. pre work out have No Shotgun. Post workout Protein shake and mix some glutamine in there. then for dinner i have whatever we are having but will consist of meat, potatoes and vegetables. if i get hungry before i go to bed i will have another protein shake. Any advice. Thanks in advance. I know im not eating enough I just don't know what to add.
    Exactly how many calories does what you listed equate to?

around 2500 i believe

I think you are guessing. My advice would be to figure out exactly how many grams of protein, carbs and fats you are eating. Once you know that then you can make adjustments up or down. Until you figure that out any advice given to you is a guess as well.

heres a better idea

6:00- Cliff Bar 20-30-8
    9:00- 4 egg whites- 12-1-1
    2 whole eggs- 14-6-10
    pita bread- 6-8-2
    grapefruit- 1-13-0
    10:30 8oz chicken 48-0-3
    1 cup brown rice 5-44-1
    12:00 rice cake w/PB 7-19-16
    8oz Skim milk 8-13-0
    Pre workout- N.O. Shotgun 18-0-0
    Post Workout- scoop whey 25-3-1.5
    6:00- 2 cheeseburgers 48-4-38
    2 wholegrain rolls (Arnolds) 8-42-2
    before bed 10:00 scoop whey 25-3-1.5
    245-protien 980 cals
    205- carbs 820 cals
    84- fat 756 cals

total calories 2,556

thats pretty much what i eat everyday the dinner changes each day though.

If you were guessing you were pretty close. What do you think your current bf% is? I am betting 2500 calories isnt too far off where you should be starting being your total weight is 151lbs.

my body fat is 9% the last time i check which was a few weeks ago

Sounds like you are a classic ectomorph. You may have to throw the traditional TDEE numbers out the window and go for a higher calorie total. I would keep the protein levels where they are and toss in another 500 carb and fat calories.

ectomorph? TDEE? sorry i'm new what do you mean?

nevermind i looked it up. So should i just eat whatever or you have any recommendations?

Thread Information