nwindham85 is offline New Member

How can I possibly gain weight?

I'm 24 years old, weigh approximately 130-135lbs, about 5'7. I've tried everything I can possibly think of to gain some weight but nothing seems to work. I'm highly allergic to milk products, therefore my options for weight gainers are very minimal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    for starters, list your diet in detail.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nwindham85 View Post
    I'm 24 years old, weigh approximately 130-135lbs, about 5'7. I've tried everything I can possibly think of to gain some weight but nothing seems to work. I'm highly allergic to milk products, therefore my options for weight gainers are very minimal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    First you have to do it right or you'll just get fat. But basically you need to eat a lot more than you have been eating. I don't know much about life being highly allergic to milk, but I have Pea Protein and Egg Protein sitting in my room. I would read the ingredients very carefully and see if either of these could be used. You're 24 years old so the excuses need to go away. You need to eat 6 good meals everyday. Here are a couple off my list

MEAL 2
    Chicken 150 grams 0 43 4 225
    Brown Rice, 2 cups (cooked) 91 9 3 436
    Total 91 52 7 661

MEAL 3
    Angus Beef Sirloin Filet 200grams 2 38 12 280
    Yams 200 grams 82 3 0 236
    Total 84 41 12 516

Its all about the cals my friend....u dont need weight gainers..just some good ol fashioned food. Complex carbs, quality protein, healthy fats....eat up!

Thread Information