GetRight10 is offline New Member

Help Me Find A Diet Please

I'm 19, 5'11, 180 pounds, approximately 17-18% BF. I'm planning on starting my diet soon and need some advice but I'm unsure of what diet I should follow.

I have a mindset on what I need to do and what supplements to take but I'm having trouble finding a diet plan that fits my stats. I'm going to be doing STS cycle taking ON Hydro Whey as BCAAs, multi-vitamins, and L-carnitine as preworkout.

PLEASE HELP OUT
    THANKS

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Have you reviewed the stickies in the nutrition section? I believe no on here will write a diet for you, especially since you didn't state what your goals were. At your BF I would imagine your trying to lean out a bit. Study the *Important* threads and come back when you have an idea on what to do.

GetRight10 is offline New Member
    Yes i am trying to gain muscle. i want a diet 200=p 100=c 40-50 BF. And no i just signed up on here i am just looking for some help i want to start something the upcoming week. Any advice other than the nutrition section i am going to check that out. Thanks

Baseball_Player85 is offline Junior Member
    No one is going to write a diet for you. Get your TDEE!

www(dot)cordianet(dot)com(slash)calculator <--- not sure if we can post websites on here but use this website to add up your TDEE. Enter the BF% you are at and the BF% you want to be at.

Also you need to design your diet unless you want to pay a nutritionist to do it for you. Then the pro's here will help critique your diet.

good luck, You'll need it the way you post.

P.S. Read the stickies

Thread Information