Finally gonna go threw with this and start a real diet pretty soon.I been lifting for about 5 years now but the last year I been takeing it pretty serious.I want to compete in a show march 2011 so from here on out I will start killing it.I been bulking pretty clean last 6 months and put on some pretty good growth.I will enclose a pic from today at the end of this.my bf is currently 16.5 I will not let it go any higher before the bulk I was around 14.5-15 so not to much bf gained.I am currently 5'10 209 gained about 14 pounds just by takeing in lots of protein and just really taxing myself in the gym.I have not been doing much cardio maybe 2x30 min ses. a week.My current diet is

8:30am 3 egg omlette 3 slices of deli turkey 1 slice of american cheese,apple,1 glass of oj

9:30am gym 1 1/2 hours

11:15am 50 g whey protein

11:45am wheat bread sandwich with turkey 4-5 slices mustard only,peice of fruit of my choice,low fat gronola bar

3:00pm healthy choice steamer frozen dinner low fat 22 grams of protein,

6:00pm (my girl friend who I live with does not no the meaning of healthy)usually eat one of the following pasta,fajitas,grilled chicken,with veggys or potatoes.

9:00pm usually have protein with ocasional fat free fozen yougrot added 50g of pro.

that pretty much sum things up so here is a link to my pic and some one please point me in the right direction.