ok so this is my first shot at a real diet i normally eat lots of chicken or fish i live on the coast and fish alot so i have fresh fish alot! my stats are 21 im 5 9 and weigh 280 im upwards of 30% prolly more bf and im looking to cut weight and body fat then come back and tone later. i plan on working out in the mornings i am a firefighter so i work shift work 24 on 48 off this makes it very difficult to stay on a timeline for eating but i know if i want it bad enough i can make it work and i do want it bad im tired of my current body shape and condition i plan on doing lots of cardio and circuit, interval training i already spend alotta time flipping tires running stairs and beating on tires with a sledge hammer this is all my regular firefighting workoutthat is required at my station. i know with the stats i have posted above i have a long difficult road ahead of me but im ready to change my life and habits. so here is a basic meal plan please critque it for me and make it so that i can optimize my time and efforts! thanks again for your time to read this and any information you pass along to me!

Meal 1:
Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
Shake with Flax

That turns into approximately 300 grams protein, 130 grams Carbs, and 50 grams of fat.

my problem here is that between meal 3 and 4 my intense cardio and weighlifting workout should be before meal 1 and the firefighter workout comes every 3 days prolly more between meal 5 and 6 thanks again