HI guys im 21 years old i weigh 264 pounds I used to weigh about 380 about 3 years ago.. I work out but Im trying to get down to 210-215 pounds and you can see my bi and tri coming in and my chest starting to look better and i would like to get them more defined.. I also cant seem to loose inches off my belly area i have been loosing weight but im stuck at 48" around mt belly.. I run 2 to 4 miles a day or bike for 10, i work out everyday 4 sets of 12-10-8-6, and i try to eat health as possible haven't had a coke in over 2 years i haven't eaten any fast food. i just need some thing to help lose inch and to look better real goal is to get a six pack one day. im also trying to play college football so it would help for me to be a better athlete( im playing line backer).
I can't eat tuna or eggs..
any advise a good diet I know it takes time, but i need something to help me loose quick I don't like my body and i need to be in better shap for when the season comes up next year..
I really appreciate the time you take to read this and any advice if you can give some thanks