Thread: ADDERALL?? help

HighRoller101 is offline Associate Member

ADDERALL?? help

hey guys i just finished up my second cycle and also just entered my senior year college... my problem is i got adderall to help me study and its drastically throwing down my appetite my doctor told me this would happen and i really dont like it im wondering if theres anything to spark my appetite.

i just need some advice because im still throwin in around 3000 cals to 4000 but i want to eat MOREEE. you guys will prob just say suck it up and eat but compared to what i was used to eating my appetites is just DOWN....insight?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I know how that goes.. trust me.

I would recommend a peptide but remind me of your stats again?

dominick2417 is offline Junior Member
    You can realize that ADD is made up and stop taking Adderall. Use the same intensity that you put towards eating and also put it towards studying.

man you have no idea i bounce off the damn walls, and my stats
    Age- 24
    weight 180
    Body Fat- 12 % got it retested
    Height- 5'8

i can see tons of people coming on here telling me that i just need to get over it and eat and hawaiin you've helped me out a lot before what should i do??? im doin the best i can and some meals i just stare at my food should i consult my doctor? cuz i know there are things you can take to boost your appetite

trying to stack up on high calorie foods right now but have been lookin on the web and no SOLID answers.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    try using a drug called strattera rather than adderall. It is less of a stimulant (they say it isn't one, but it is), and it has much less of an effect on appetite. take it after some good meals also. get your calories in and then take it. It also will have a shorter lifespan.

does it act like adderall because im taking a generic form of it (dextroamphetamine). i mean i can eat meals just takes me really long to finish the big ones

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    try using a drug called strattera rather than adderall. It is less of a stimulant (they say it isn't one, but it is), and it has much less of an effect on appetite. take it after some good meals also. get your calories in and then take it. It also will have a shorter lifespan.
    Great advice Twist.

V8Assassin is offline Junior Member
    Using psychotropic drugs and pharma grade meth like adderall is simply a temporary solution for a permenant problem. If you are truly ADHD, and you believe that, then the next logical realization is that it is a permenant condition. Being a permenant condition means that you would have to stay on some type of behavioral drug forever, I'm not a doctor but I don't think that is much of a solution. Find a way to overcome your condition without the use of drugs if possible.

Failure is offline Associate Member

It is a good idea but I've read that it increases suicidal thoughts and behavior so if you are switching, just be mindful.

Quote Originally Posted by V8Assassin View Post
    Using psychotropic drugs and pharma grade meth like adderall is simply a temporary solution for a permenant problem. If you are truly ADHD, and you believe that, then the next logical realization is that it is a permenant condition. Being a permenant condition means that you would have to stay on some type of behavioral drug forever, I'm not a doctor but I don't think that is much of a solution. Find a way to overcome your condition without the use of drugs if possible.

ok i do have ADD, i take them to help me focus in school i do not take them on the weekends, or in the summer, only for school because thats the only place i really need to be focusing and trust me it helps me. thanks for all the input though appreciate it, im startin to eat more and not affecting me as much, im gonna go buy some more weight gainer shakes to throw in some more calories.

and also i have an attention disorder so that wouldnt mean i would need drugs for behavior i have trouble paying attention i have had multiple tests/ seen many doctors. would the shakes be a good idea ?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    peptide ghrp-6
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

how much do u i need to take/ day???? just read up on it and looks like pretty good stuff i will have to give that a try the doses varies from people to people what do you suggest?
    Last edited by HighRoller101; 09-14-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Agree with Spy, which was my first recommendation as stated earlier.

As far as dosing goes... light: 50mcg, common: 100mcg or so....

Dosed multiple times throughout the day for anabolism.

It aids in energy metabolism. The major side effect being a significant increase in appetite due to stimulating the release of Ghrelin, and increases hunger and gastric emptying.

Although it's most cost effective secretalogue available today, be very attentive to your body language as this peptide (in some users) can cause one to be overweight in a bad way.

yeah i read that, i dont think i would get overweight or gain alot of body fat but i think im going to have to get this do you only take it during cycle? or can i always take it during the week when i am on my pills? and not to sound dumb but they are 5 mg bottle so how would i do 50 mcg? or should i go with the liquid? and HP i really appreciate everything you have done all the info you have given me really really helpful
    Last edited by HighRoller101; 09-14-2010 at 11:59 PM.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Then you probably shouldn't be giving out medical advice when you have no idea what you are talking about.

This is a really stupid thing to say. I didn't say anything earlier but I regretted it so I had to say it now.

OP: If you truly have adhd or add then taking a drug such as adderall is a good idea, especially to study.

^

yeah helps me tremendously i feel like people who dont take it or have never tryed it always say stuff like this.... and they just do not understand.

People with true add or adhd (same thing basically) have less activity in their prefrontal cortex and the harder someone tries to "focus," the less activity there is i that portion of the brain. So, just telling someone to get over it or deal with it or try harder is completely impossible. It's like telling someone with Alzheimer's to try to remember harder. The right drug (adderall etc) actually makes the prefrontal lobe more active.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    i think i might have that type of disorder i can study for 10 mins and then i get frustarated and suuuuper bored and go crazy running around. but i dont wanna get tested cause i dont wanna be tha kid with add. i think my marks were probably affected from it lol

V8Assassin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller101 View Post
    ^

yeah helps me tremendously i feel like people who dont take it or have never tryed it always say stuff like this.... and they just do not understand.
    and also i have an attention disorder so that wouldnt mean i would need drugs for behavior i have trouble paying attention i have had multiple tests/ seen many doctors. would the shakes be a good idea ?
    Sorry guys, I just believe that add is over diagnosed and people should be careful with those drugs. I have seen many of my friends get hooked on adderral, as a matter of fact most of the adults I go to church with are popping xanax and adds. I am curious about one thing, and not that it is any of my concern. However, given your condition do you feel it is safe to be using AAS? I am in no way saying it's not safe, I am asking if it is because I don't know.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Adderal is bulls*it that is used for druggies looking for a legal high and for red headed step children that do not know how to behave properly.. If you have already gotten into college than it is pretty obvious that you are capable of focusing your attention with no "deficit disorder".. Here is my advise get some more sleep and drop the adderall..

Sorry guys, I just believe that add is over diagnosed and people should be careful with those drugs. I have seen many of my friends get hooked on adderral, as a matter of fact most of the adults I go to church with are popping xanax and adds. I am curious about one thing, and not that it is any of my concern. However, given your condition do you feel it is safe to be using AAS? I am in no way saying it's not safe, I am asking if it is because I don't know.
    Over diagnosed... yes.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Adderal is bulls*it that is used for druggies looking for a legal high and for red headed step children that do not know how to behave properly.. If you have already gotten into college than it is pretty obvious that you are capable of focusing your attention with no "deficit disorder".. Here is my advise get some more sleep and drop the adderall..

If that is not what you want to hear than mt advise is to get your hands on some weed..
    Wow you are a complete idiot. This has got to be the worst advice I have ever seen on this board ever. I mean, This beats injecting air and drinking deca !

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I agree with everything Twist said, and I also agree about the disorder being over diagnosed. Lazy parents and/or doctors who aren't interested in getting to the root of the problem. Easy alternative is to chalk it up to ADD and throw some pills down a kids throat. However, those who DO legitimately have it are in need of medication, telling them to get over it is ridiculous.

Over diagnosed... yes.

Wow you are a complete idiot. This has got to be the worst advice I have ever seen on this board ever. I mean, This beats injecting air and drinking deca!
    x2. Second time i've seen poor advice given by this guy in as many days...

Machine, edit your post and read the re-read the rules. No recreational drug talk.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I agree with everything Twist said, and I also agree about the disorder being over diagnosed. Lazy parents and/or doctors who aren't interested in getting to the root of the problem. Easy alternative is to chalk it up to ADD and throw some pills down a kids throat. However, those who DO legitimately have it are in need of medication, telling them to get over it is ridiculous.

x2. Second time i've seen poor advice given by this guy in as many days...
    x3 It is incredibly bothersome to read posts by someone who clearly knows nothing about biology/physiology who tries to give advice on medical conditions. General rule of thumb, if you don't know what you are talking about, don't post.

heated debate in here

K_PIN is offline Junior Member
    hey guys i just finished up my second cycle and also just entered my senior year college... my problem is i got adderall to help me study and its drastically throwing down my appetite my doctor told me this would happen and i really dont like it im wondering if theres anything to spark my appetite.
    I used to take adderall on a daily basis when working a full time job and going to school full time at night. If taken right adderall can do wonders. However it is often abused so be sure you stick to you schedule with it try not too stay up on it too much. I know sometimes this is a must when studying just try to control it. As far as eating your appetite will gradually get better over time. Your body will get use to the adderall and you'll eat more. One thing i've always done is to to make sure you eat a large meal in the morning before taking it. Then eat another large meal before you take your second dose. Hopefully your doc is giving you the instant release tablets so you are taking 2 or 3 separate doses throughout the day. If not i would ask for that instead of the crap time release they give you. You can also try cutting your dose in half. You may not even need the amount you are taking. This would drastically help with the appetite. I know the huge difference in taking 15mg to 30mg to 60mg. Being on 15 i can eat whatever i wanted, 30 i would eat just small meals and on 60 i would not want to eat anything just drink shitloads of water. Your doses may be different but i would maybe try cutting in half if that is a possibility.

yeah thanks i have been doing that i am supposed to take 40 Mg a day but i usually take 15 Mg throughout the day and sometimes hold back on them if u dont have alot of homework or studying to do it seems that my appetite is getting better because when i started on them i couldnt eat anything it was even hard to drink my weight gainer shakes but now everythings startin to pan out.

Thread Information