Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First6 is offline Member

Support my cutting goal Please.

I seriously need to change things up. I have stalled out with what I am doing and eating and need to figure out a way to make progress again. My biggest goal is to lower my BF. I have a personal goal of 12% that I will not stop until I hit. I got down to 13% a few months ago and couldn’t wait any longer to cycle so I ran my first cycle. Good results but gained a lot of fat again. Since the cycle is over I am losing muscle and keeping the fat. I’m getting really depressed over it. My genetics are def predispositoned to store fat. I have been fat all my adult life at around 35% or so. Got to about 20% 2 or so years ago and have been going up and down between about 16 and 20% ever since.

I really need some advise on diet (and workout) to help me meet my goals. I am setting a goal of 12%BF by spring. I need as much support as I can get from you guys and please help keep me accountable. I do not want to let myself (or you guys) down again.

Stats:
    37yrs
    5'8"
    167lbs
    BF Best guess 18-20%
    TDEE – Please tell me how to figure it out.
    Cycle experience: 1 really stupid cycle at age 22. My test got shut down and I am now TRT. One good cycle that ended 1 month ago. Good muscle building results but gained to much fat. Losing the muscle fast though.

I shot a few quick pics so you can see how much fat I gained.

The Current Cutting Diet: Just started this diet again about 2.5 weeks ago. Ready to change. Need to change.
    Totals:
    2149 cals/269 pro/189 carb/42 fat
    I will have to figure out the percentages and post them up. Can’t do it right now.
    (all totals are calories/protein/carbs/fats)

4:00am out of bed
    Meal 1:
    Shake-2 scoops whey and water /.5 cup oats plain with water/2000mg fish oil/beneficial fiber in shake
    442/57/39/8

Workout from 4:30 to 5:30
    Some days this is all cardio, some days it is all resistance. See workout routine.

Meal 2: PWO
    Shake-2 scoops whey and water/.5 cup oats plain with water/2000mg fish oil/beneficial fiber in shake
    442/57/39/8

6:30
    1 Hour drive to the office

8:00am at work
    Meal 3: 4 oz Tuna /.5 cup oats plain with water
    250/27/27/5

12:00pm at work
    Meal 4: 6oz Grilled chicken breast /.5 cup brown rice (1 cup cooked) with a little soy sauce
    315/37.5/34.0/5.3

3:00pm at work
    Meal 5: 4 oz tuna /.5 cup brown rice (1 cup cooked) with a little soy sauce
    250/25/34/3.5

5:00pm 1 Hour drive home

6:00pm at home
    Meal 6: 6oz Grilled chicken breast & 2 cups green vegetables
    225/36.5/8/3.8

10:00pm before hitting the sack
    Meal 7: ON Casein shake - 1 scoop w/ water / 1tbsp natty pb
    224.5/29/8/8.5

Workout Routine: IMPORTANT – Due to a long and boring story I can not afford to go to the gym anymore. I have been gone from the gym for 8 months. I work out at home with limited supplies. I have sets of dumbells up to 35lbs, ez bar, pull up bar, treadmill, and the floor. That’s about it for now. I am looking for a bench and heavier dumbells on craigslist and ebay etc.. I am not going to get back to the gym anytime soon. I do what I can. I actually do get a decent workout. I make every body part very sore!

This is the routine I have been doing for 8 months since leaving the gym. I workout every day and almost never miss it!:

Monday: Chest & Back -Broken into 2 sets of each and total of 1 hour
    120 Push ups
    20 Wide overhand pullups
    40 Military Push ups
    50 Chin ups
    80 Wide push ups
    30 close grip overhand pullups
    50 Decline push ups
    40 Close hands pushups (thumbs touch each other on floor)
    24 lawn mowers
    30 Seated back flys

Tuesday: Cardio Day – One hour on treadmill or with a DVD of Plyometrics, or Kenpo cardio, etc.

Wednesday: Bi’s, Tri’s, Shoulders – Broken into 2 sets of each and total of 1 hour
    Shoulder Press
    Front and side curls
    Kickbacks
    Swimmers Press
    Conc Curls
    Dips with a chair
    Upright rows
    Static arm curls
    Overhead tri extensions
    Lying tri extensions
    2 angle shoulder flys
    Preacher curls
    Front and side straight arm shoulder flys
    Wieghted circles out to the sides
    Front and back tri extensions
    Fly/Row Presses
    Cross body blows lying on floor

Thursday: Cardio Day – One hour on treadmill or with a DVD of Plyometrics, or Kenpo cardio, etc.

Friday: Legs and Back:
    40 chin ups
    20 Wide grip pull ups
    30 Close grip overhand pullups
    30 Switch grip pullups
    While holding dumbells:
    2 leg Squats
    Single leg squats
    Front, back, and side lunges
    A handfull of other leg stuff that I have no names for.

Saturday: Cardio Day – One hour on treadmill or with a DVD of Plyometrics, or Kenpo cardio, etc.

Sunday: Cardio Day – One hour on treadmill or with a DVD of Plyometrics, or Kenpo cardio, etc.

Thanks to all of you who I know will lend me your support. I CAN do this. I can and will hit 12%!
    Last edited by First6; 09-22-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Thread Information