I hope you guys are not tired of my keto questions yet. I was thinking about the principles of the CKD, and I am wondering if this diet plan would work:

It is my understanding by keeping fats in the 65% range and protein in the 35% range, the higher fat helps us to get into ketosis faster after a carb refeed. Well, what if you ran the diet this way for the first number of days until you reached a state of ketosis, then you switched the ratios to make protein 65% and fat 35%? After all, you're already in ketosis so you wouldn't need the higher fat, and it may aid in any loss of lbm. Basically, just keep enough fat in each meal to slow the absorption of protein. Any thoughts on this?

I'm actually just curious about this. I am running the traditional 65% fat and 35% protein and doing quite well on it. To give you guys an update, I started keto 5 weeks ago, and I am averaging a loss of 1 pound per week. Started at 169 lbs and I am down to 164 lbs with almost no strength loss (lost one rep on my bench). Guys in the gym come up to me and tell me how much "bigger" I'm getting....lol. I tell them I'm actually losing weight, and I only look bigger because I'm getting more lean