Jpeyatt is offline New Member

Question Monster ZERO energy drink...

Is the monster Absolutely ZERO energy drink ok to drink while on a cutting diet??

The nutrition facts say it has no sugar, carbs, calories, etc...

I tried one yesterday and it was really good, just don't wanna F up my diet.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    great question, I hope someone here knows the right answer, I'd sure like to add something to my gallon and a half of water that I drink a day to mix it up.

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    not a problem at all. neither is iced tea or flavored BCAAs if your looking for flavor for your water.

If you really want to get technical tho then yes you should avoid artificial sweetners.

bigcwithane is offline Member
    It's fine in moderation. I stick to water only all week then the weekends I will have water some zero cal tea or fruit punch, and diet soda. Just make sure you get all your water in

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    fine if you're drinking it for taste. If you're drinking it for energy save your money and buy caffine pills and drink water

Quote Originally Posted by bigcwithane View Post
    It's fine in moderation. I stick to water only all week then the weekends I will have water some zero cal tea or fruit punch, and diet soda. Just make sure you get all your water in
    I'm going to limit myself to 3 a week. I'm getting plenty of water (2 gallons a day). Just getting sick of just water..

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    fine if you're drinking it for taste. If you're drinking it for energy save your money and buy caffine pills and drink water
    Yeah, just for the taste. I take Oxyelite pro for a caffeine kick. They work pretty well with no crash.

I have discovered a wonderful thing, metromint flavored waters, no artificial sweetners and no sugar, just water somehow filtered through mint leaves or something, several flavors and not one thing bad for you.

shread is offline Junior Member
    i have at least 2 * 500ml sugar free energy drinks a day..... i reckon i lose fat even quicker. def doesnt put anything on thats for sure

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I have discovered a wonderful thing, metromint flavored waters, no artificial sweetners and no sugar, just water somehow filtered through mint leaves or something, several flavors and not one thing bad for you.
    NICE! I am going to look for it....what stores carry it?

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    nevermind...I just googled it......100's of places carry it! In my area anyways

desizon is offline Associate Member
    They're pretty damn good too.

Yeah, my wife loves them, I only need to have one a day, I carry my one gallon water jug with me and don't have a problem chugging straight up 16 ounces at a time, but nice to have the flavor with a meal. My dad absolutely can't stand to drink just straight water so they are a huge blessing for him, or he wouldn't even come close to staying hydrated in a healthy way.

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Yeah, my wife loves them, I only need to have one a day, I carry my one gallon water jug with me and don't have a problem chugging straight up 16 ounces at a time, but nice to have the flavor with a meal. My dad absolutely can't stand to drink just straight water so they are a huge blessing for him, or he wouldn't even come close to staying hydrated in a healthy way.
    Ice water flavored with my daily clen and t3. haha

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    agree a bit with this comment there is a few good supps with low carbs and good energy sources aswell

Thread Information