Ok I am simply on a diet right now of just restricting my calories everyday. I worked out my bmr before and im eating give or take about 600-1000 calories less then that a day plus weight training for an hour a day and usually cardio for about an hour a day. My question is from what ive read to lose weight in a cardio aspect you should run around 55-65% of your max heart rate and you should run slow and long and that will burn off the fat. The problem is though when I do that I dont seem to be sweating that much or working very hard. Also I dont see how by running at like 60% of my max for an hour I will lose very many calories which is my main goal right. Would I be better off doing interval training or just running a lot harder for a shorter amount of time or just run as much as I can. Because I feel like when I bust my but and work really hard it feels like it would be more beneficial for me because I feel like im working a lot harder. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should be doing for cardio?