gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Good simple recipe

This actually belongs in the recipe sub forum, but I don't know how many people actually look there. It's not really a recipe, just a simple thing I threw together twice this week and really enjoyed, so I figured i'd share it.

2oz flank steak - I use a dry rub blend before grilling it to med rare, very tasty!
    1 egg, 3 egg whites
    1 cup baby spinach
    Dash of tabasco/red pepper sauce
    Black pepper

Obviously, have the steak cooked already. Start cooking the eggs omlette/scrambled style. When they're about half finished, throw in the spinach and let the leaves wilt a bit. Throw it on a plate with the steak, add pepper if you like, and then a few dashes of tabasco.

My healthy version of 'Steak N' Eggs'

macros: approx:

30g protein
    10g carbs
    6g fat

210 calories

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    No lie, I used to eat that exact meal before bed all the time. I also added 2 tablespoons of pico de gallo.

I can vouch for it 100% - truly easy, great protein meal.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Just to add to this thread i'll put up what i had for my 2nd dinner last night
    8 oz chicken breast brined in salt water and lemon juice , sprayed with olive oil
    1/2 cup brocolli (frozen)
    2 slices fat free cheese
    1oz whole wheat crackers

Bake the chicken with the brocoli on top till they chickens about 75% done then add the cheese and crushed up crackers on top and cook for another 5 minutes or so! A delicous cheesy brocoli chicken.
    55g protien 14grams carbs 5 grams of fat. (approximate) I use this as my meal before my pre bed meal because of the minimal carbs!

Thread Information