clayton2127 is offline Junior Member

eat more on tren?

Pretty simple question, would you eat more while taking tren e and test e than if you were just taking test by itself? Goal is to lose some of this stomach fat ( seems to be all the fat i have left) and get some great muscle gains. just trying to figure out diet for next cycle. while on test e im eating about 3800cals, 100-110g fat, 300-350g carbs and 300-325g protein. i actually lost a few lbs while doing this diet, just shows how bad my diet was before. im 5'11, 197lbs, about 15% body fat and im 25. been weight training for a few years. thanks in advance for the input.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Just based on the additional LBM gains from the tren , you'd be wise to increase calories accordingly. It's not a simple equation like, while on cycle eat X number more calories. It's more like, eat X number of calories for every X number of lean pounds you gain to account for the new mass and keep growing.

wow, once again, thanks brother lol.. ur def the diet man. lol. so you adjust the calories accordingly which means choose a starting point ( where i am now) and go from there?

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Yes and add maybe 100 cals to your BMR before multiplying to get the logical starting point (TDEE). Just to account for being anabolic .

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    my suggestion is based on your goal of loosing stomach fat, and if your 15% then you def have fat too loose all over your body, tren as any other supp is not the magic bullet, diet is the key

10% drugs
    10% genitics
    80% what you eat

so i would say eat clean, lack of simple sugars, lack of wasted cals, cut bread back to nothing, cut pasta out totally, then load up on the good carbs, brown rice, sweet patato

there a lot of diets out there to follow find one you like detail it here and get feed back

well.. i try not to eat bread much at all.. but if i do, atleast its whole wheat. i do eat brown rice but i need to start eating sweet potatoes. ive heard nothing but good things. what are considered "simple sugars"? i try to eat the least amount of sugars as possible.. thats what got me 60lbs overweight in the first place so i try to avoid all sugars if possible..

Thread Information